Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Edit control definition weirdness

left coast lefty

Guys,

There are multiple ways to get into the "Edit Control Definition" dialog.

May I ask by which method you are accessing it?

1> Settings - Control Definition Manager

2> Settings - Machine Definition Manager and then clicking on the Control Def button in the toolbar?

3> From the File page of a Machine Group?

4> Other?

I've not encounter this (Win7-64-bit) and I been investigating the issue peon pointed to.

Meaning I been into the "Edit Control Definition" dialog in X6-MU2 dozens of times just today.

Which by the way would have absolutely nothing to do with placement of this dialog.

2> Settings - Machine Definition Manager and then clicking on the Control Def button in the toolbar?

Machine/control defs in default MC location "C:\users...whatever."

My screen (4:3) resolution is set at monitor recommended 2000 X 1600, or something like that. I'll have to get the exact numbers tomorrow.

Thad

Same here. I wonder if it has something to do with the control defs getting jacked after an edit.

http://www.emasterca...showtopic=68920

I saw it happen the very first time I went into my control def after installing X6. At first I thought it was broken becaused I clicked the icon to launch it and I though nothing happened. After re-clicking a couple times, I finally noticed it at the bottom of the screen.