Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

nvidia quadro 4000

shazam/TPP

it used to be you went to the Nvidia site entered the information about your card and then choose "partner certified drivers" and then choose solidworks, and then choose the latest driver that matches your operating system. does this hold true? the reason i ask is because the recommended drivers from nvidia and solidworks are different versions.

Im lost with all these numbers! Which driver should I use for Mastercam with dual Quadro 4000's? I checked my settings and my current driver is 8.17.12.7533

Typically those numbers reference a build or release date, version number,....

My computer is less than a week old for me, it is a Dell precision M6600 running a NVidia Quadro 3000M,.... the driver is 8.17.12.7605

The only thing I've done with my computer is load software,.. until I see some glaring graphics issues I'll keep running the driver that came with it :)

Addendum: if you're going to update the driver, the 8.17.12.7554 would be the one you want, it's newer than the one you are currently running.

"If it aint broke, don't fix it" ( or is that,... if it aint broke your not trying hard enough )

Im lost with all these numbers! Which driver should I use for Mastercam with dual Quadro 4000's? I checked my settings and my current driver is 8.17.12.7533

I just go here

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

fill in the blanks and install the newest file..

It's been a long time since I had video driver trouble..

the Win7 rollout was pretty sketchy for about 6 months, but NVIDA has got all that worked out now.

I'm currently running version 305.93 (8/28/12) with no issues ..