Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Automold- Have you tried it?

PE @ IHS

no but I am very impressed with mold-plus and what it does. The other guy has played with alot more than me but he did some really time saving stuff using it.

Crazy Millman

Wow that was 200 and sorry guys dont want that avatir thing just like talking on here. Maybe when I get to 500 I'll think about it.

[ 08-23-2003, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Millman^crazy ]

The AutoMold project started 2 years ago, and we will release v1.0 English in 30/45 days.

In our city, we have more then 200 Moldmakers, and the software was developed with them and for them. We are already doing complex molds, but still need some interface improvements...

THIS IS NOT another library of parts for molds,

the software knows the rules of mold design, and automaticaly adjust the components when the moldbase changes!

We get not only a 3d solids model, but also a 2D layout using the "molds rules", bill of materials in many languages, and also automatic moldbase drill toolpaths!

http://www.grandesoft.pt/automold/automold.htm

http://www.grandesoft.pt/automold/automold.zip

the files are already old but you can get an idea!

We are very excited about this product, because we are having very good results against the "big ones", Pro/E, UG, Catia, SW, etc...

Gilberto

• 9 months later...

We have just finished the export of drill features to ProDrill (www.moldplus.com) and have now full automatic moldbase machining!

We will sell and support automold using the local Mastercam dealers and also do direct support using Internet software that allow us to see whats on your screen...

If you want to test it, send me an email with your Name, SIM Number and dealer name.

Gilberto