Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Need to Vent Sorry!!!!!!!!!!

crazy^millman

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhh #$$#^&^%*&$#@%#$^%&^#$%#

$&%^^$@@#$!%$#^%&*&*%^%$#&&*^^%$#$@#

$&*&*%^#&%^*&%^#%!@#$$$^$&^$&&*$#$&%

And futher more !@#$!#@$#@%#$!^&^$@@#%$#^@!

@@!$#^%%^*%^#@$#$^&*^%$#$^^^%$#$^&&$#@

That is my story and sticking to it!!!

Crazy Millman

Oh its better not anyone that works for me just hate to be the one to be in the middle of things I shouldn't be in the frist place is all.

Appericate the Back-up Rekd call you if I need that biggrin.gif but pretty been known to take of things when I am forced to. I will say this doing the right thing sometimes really sucks.

Crazy Millman

[ 09-05-2003, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Millman^crazy ]

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but pretty been known to take of things when I am forced to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crazy Millman

There was an old song that I couldn't make out what the guy was trying to say,, I'm thinking that you might understand it ;;;;

"been through the dessert on a horse with no name it felt good to be out of the rain, in the dessert you can't remember your name cause there ain't no one for to give you no fame---

What does he mean?

*=s this is my language ledgend

Nope Rekd I wish all of our jobs were as easy as that. That price by the way is bull*hit in my book just speaking about that. Something like $220 to $280 depending on Mat. like 4 to 5 hours time max to do the whole thing is what I thought.

Just political bull*hit that I should not had to ever get involved with. I felt like one of the Memebers of management was giving someone a real bad deal so I said something to the guy to make him aware. That of couse started a storm from there. I was put in a position where most people would have not said something at risk to their own job and I said something anyway cause it was the right thing to do. Then it was the in fighting crap from there. I can not let anyone be put out when they shouldn't be is about as far as I can go on that.

If you could see the whole picture then you might be able to that which is all around you.

As far as needing Fame could give a f**k less about who or what knows what I do or how

I do it. I will say that I can put my head down at night knowing I have given it my best, done my best, done it the best way I know how, and that I feel is the right way.

Crazy Millman

Hey Rekd Drink A Rum and Coke for me tonight looks like I am going to go fight the 78 oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open slay. Hey cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

Oh I think my point got made I just pointed out the fact that hard to pass blame off on my co-worker when they are to blame so I think they didnt expect that. I pointed out that how could they in fact only do something less than 2 months ago they should have done when they hired my co-worker. I also pointed out when comparing what we do to a shop with 12 people with 12 machines yeah real hard for 2 people to do the same amount the work. I also pointed out that how unprofessional it was to to make that a work enviorment in which anyone had to work in. I also pointed out that I felt like if one of the memebers of mamangement had a personal problem they needed to get over concering my co-worker. So the 2 people in my co-wokers corner felt the same as I did and I think I got the other one to see it from a different point fo view. When I see my co-worker doing what he is doing with Mastercam after only using it for about 6 weeks I said, "imagine how well he will be using it when he gets the hang of it."

Oh yeah when my co-worker comes in Monday here is hoping everything is really straightened out. To bad it had to be done the way it was, but sometimes you got to go backwards to go foward. I dont want to lose my co-worker I feel he is a real asset. Even though I am considered the lead of the deparment I consider him my peer. So if somethings happens I hope all of you looking for a realy good guy keeps him in mind. He's one of the best 3d guys I have seen. Oh Cammando if he worked for you then you would have been a dumba** to have let him go. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifconfused.gif

***********crazy guy steps down off the soap box*********

Crazy Millman

[ 09-05-2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Millman^crazy ]