Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mc file Viewer

Thee Rickster ™

Does it expire or does it have to reinstall it every month or so?

I believe something like that. We used to put it on shop computers but I got tired of re-installing it. It always takes them a while to get out the HLE whenever a new version comes out as well. Ended up just getting a hasp for the shop.

Mike

Thanks Daniel.

its giving me this error

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10851]

The Mastercam Home Learning Edition (HLE / Demo Software) is available to download for eMastercam.com customers that are logged into the account used to make a purchase. After any purchase from our Store, your account will automatically be granted access to download these files.

its ok though.

Felicia is mailing me a disc today

So its no problem.

Cheers

Hey Rick,

Are you downloading the files in Internet Explorer by any chance? For some weird reason, IE doesn't like the X6 HLE 32bit download. I've tested it with Firefox and Chrome, it'll download and run without a hitch. But it gives me the same error you received when I do it in IE. If you click 'view downloads' or press "CTRL+J" while in IE, you can right-click on the file and say "run anyways". You can also copy the file directly from your downloads section to the computer you want to install it on and run it as usual.