Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Crazy^Millman name is back.

crazy^millman

Well I tried it and the wife said she meet me 17 years ago as crazy^millman and I needed to get back to my roots. So I have changed it back to Crazy^Millman. Still just as crazy or just as sane really depends how you want to look at the book.

Welcome back!

It's funny how we find sometimes that people love us for our drawbacks and weird stuff than for our bright sides... wifes especially...

When I met my wife, 13 years ago, I was a machine operator and used to get home smelling coolant... Today she mentioned she miss those days... go figure! :D

Well I was always considered crazy for working hard, staying late and going in early to learn while I was coming up through the ranks without pay. I have always tried to train anyone everything I know and help anyone I can. I like to take on jobs no else even considers possible and believe in people when no else think they can do the jobs. I have no problem telling someone it will not work and it not possible. I will also make bad parts against my best judgement because that is what I was ordered to do my boss. I go above and beyond what is my job and will even clean the toilet if I see it needs to be done. I like to educate those and learn from anyone I can. I am not even supposed to be here yet to most people it is crazy God has done what has done to allow me to be here. I have programmed more than one and less than a 1000 different machines. I can't do what I have done and should have never been able to get done what I have done. Those who know me understand I am a lot different and still like me. I have been to many different places and meet many different people. Daniel my friend is from Brasil and many many other people I have had to honor to meet on this forum I also consider my friends.

4 Weekend teaching someone 5 axis programming you sure about that TK? You must be talking about who is more sane. :laughing:

Crazy to the power of a Millman. I started on a Bridgeport when I was 14 and then went on to take Machine shop for 3 years in High-School. I have had over 40 jobs in my life, but yet so many people I have worked for counted me a blessing working for them. I have the respect of so many that I do not deserve and been through so much as well. All crazy stuff I tell you, but I wouldn't change any of it. I am who I am and happy with the way God wonderfully made me. I have a beautiful wife and 3 wonderful kids. Happy to be a dad and just as happy to solve anyone's problem I can. Helped 100's of people over the years on the forum and many other places. I give back and I learn just helping sometimes and never look for what is in it for me. Again just not right in the head by the worlds idea of looking out for number 1. Yet I get to get up another day I do and thankful I get to. :D

• Like 5

Am I the only one to notice that Hardmill doesn't have much to say? :guitar:

Yeah like that will ever happen :laughing: :laughing:

Heres a few extra satan spaces just for you Thad

PEACE :D