Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Machine Simulation Is anyone using it?

Bwank1124

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using the simulation as I have no access at this point to another option to check things. I don't see where anyone is talking about using the external post option. It was explained to me as getting closer to simulating the posted code, but not quite all the way yet. Its a step closer then the basic mastercam sim. Once your machine is created, you simply copy your post into the machine simulation folder and make sure it is named the same as the machine name. Naming is key in this process. The post developer also had to add a spot for the simulation to pull the holder value in the misc values area of the toolpath tree, but, I am able to get very close to things and have some confidence that I don't think I could have with out using this option.

• 3 weeks later...

Morning Guys

having trouble getting into FTP site due to new security here at work to see if there is an STL for an Okuma MB56va. Can anyone tell me if one exists in this file or not?.

ftp://[email protected]/Mastercam_forum/Machine%20Models/MachSim345.rar

Regards Darren

Are you wanting them for MachSim or to build a Vericut machine model?

Thanks Greg :smoke:

Im wanting it for Machine Sim Mick.. Might just start measuring up

Later MB56 models with the P200 or P300 controls have the models in the controller, as part of the Collision Avoidance system apparently.

• 2 weeks later...