Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Inactive dealer/reseller

NSR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie -

Let me know if I can help - I'm great at providing backup.

Since I moved upstairs, where I sit I have Eric across one wall, and Kristen behind him katy-corner from me. Kristen and Eric have been at rubber band war for the last year or so. To make a loooong story short, Kristen is very glad for the new reienforcements, and we have made Eric cry (j/k). biggrin.gif

My Catia co-heart across from me the other way (Randy) is also a deadly shot. He pratices on Eric daily!

It's a fun corner.

Kathy

cool.gif

quote:

Let me know if I can help - I'm great at providing backup.

Thanks Kathy, I appreciate the help!

MachineSMMC,

I am actually from Charlotte, and moved up here to work with Jimmy. So I don't know them, Jimmy has lived here pretty much all his life though... But in Charlotte, my family did live all on the same road, that's no lie. So I was a really good kid smile.gif

Jeez; I'm glad somebody down there has the gumption to do what was needed. Thanks Jimmy. I don't know what you were so fired up about Katie; its not like you have a mud mask on or anything...

You guys working Japanese-style [on the floor] down there or what?

C