Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Inactive dealer/reseller

NSR

I am writing this message out my frustration with my dealer (do not want to publicize the name). I do not get any sort of support (developing post processors, answering questions on time).

I request advise from the experienced members like you..

Thanks,

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My advice is to avoid making any further negative statements as people tend to freak out about reseller comments [s4A Rocks!].

What sort of help are you looking for?

You've come to the right place, just keep it positive until you've established yourself a little

C

NSR,

I would think you should talk about your frustrations directly with CNC software.

It is good you didn't mention names and such in here as those type of problems should be directed upstairs.

If you are having troubles using the software then you should give us a chance to get you going. We can help in many ways (please don't ask for a free post though) if we know what you need help with.

Good Luck

Phil

NSR !

Sorry to hear that you have problems .

First of all run fast to read FAQ .

You can easily find it it spread all over here .

A little Quote :

quote:

11. Issues with your reseller should be resolved directly with your reseller and/or CNC Software. Airing out your issues using the forum will not be tolerated.

If you have problems adress CNC Software privatly .

If U `ll make a mistake ,start bashing your dealer ,program ,or make some other "funky "

things your will be flamed ,bonked or abused by others .

You see Rules R rules anyway!

ANd many of the men that helping champions R dealers !

quote:

I do not get any sort of support (developing post processors, answering questions on time).

I request advise from the experienced members like you..

This is your point of view your dealer may have an opposite and very legitment too.

I don`t mind .

You came to forum for a help ,right ?

This is my advice :

Ask your questions (spec) !

You`ll get a help .

If you want to be a flame hero - you`ll not be the first and the last

Iskander singing : So if you turn on the something good ...

Chris, we are having new shirts/logos made as we type here. Start checking the mail real soon cheers.gif .

This is not the place to berate your reseller. If you can not handle it "personally", then take matters up with CNC. If you have a valid question, state it and you will get your answer. As you should have seen as of late postings, if you come in here with a bad attitude you will get flamed.

[ 01-15-2004, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Trevor, from Barefoot CNC ]

nsr,

where about in pa are you located? my reseller is tremendous when it comes to help and answering questions. (insert plug .. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS)

if your looking for a hand out i dont think any reseller will do exactly that thou.

what are you having trouble with?

keep your head up,

trevor

quote:

Lets give NSR an chance to come back and see what he has to say before jumping all over him. We have all been frustrated. Maybe we can help him over the hump.

Good call on this one Phil. wink.gif

quote:

Of course [s4A Rocks!]

Smoochie Smoochie Peter. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

nsr,welcome.

You came to a great place,take 1 thing at a time and you will be ridden of your frustrations.

We are all open ears to help you. Please don't be one fo the dozen we have seen latley coming in here ot bitch one time to never be heard from again. If this does happne this is probaly the same thing you have dome to your dealer which is problat if so why he has not helped you can't fix it if you dont know what to fix!!!!

Crazy Millman

Chris, need you to email me an address again, I have been extremely busy, sorry for the delay.

quote:

I have been tumbling the thought in my head about posting a picture in here of Katie. I think I will go ahead and do it

Trevor, you post that pic, and I will kill you smile.gif jk, but you better not do it. biggrin.gif

katie teh boss lady