Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Inactive dealer/reseller

NSR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humbleness guys, humbleness!And take easy.

The guys above that jumping in scrag of NSR, forget that already they had been novice here, and now, don´t have tolerance with new guys.

Hey, don´t forget, be behind of one computer, far of all other peoples of this forum, don´t make yours best that nobody.Censure without face to face, eye in the eye, it´s more easy.

Nobody here it´s owner of truth.

All come here looking for information and solution, and maybe, friendship, why not?

Nobody like to be judged in yours first times that come here, and I perceive sometimes that yours, the Seniors and Big Fish, attack very easy because a little reasons.Maybe this is my last post, because what I say does not pleasure of hear for some guys here, some of long time here, but in a true democracy, all opinions can be given.

NSR, don´t discourage, keep your head up, and thanks for all guys that be encouraged NSR.

I hope that my opinion don´t changes yours availability of help me.

Sorry my wrong english.

And

[ 01-16-2004, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: CAMFUN ]

Well in repsonse to that is we help people be he did not come in here asking for spefic help to a problem. He come in here like so many do and just complains about a dealer or a post and we want to help them they never come back. It is not the first time and not the last time. With that said as per the agreement of using this place we will not dicuss problem with dealers it asked not to be done and that is what we agree too like it or not they ask that we dont then we dont. I am lucky I got a great dealer and had a great dealer back in Florida so I can speak from to coasts of the United States. I also have recived good help on the phone from CNC software if I have ever called them. I find so many people get painted into a corner and want to g ofinding an easy way out verse face the problem head on.

I will tell you this also I go spend my hard earned money on soemthing it will work and it wil work the way I need it or heads will roll. The last person to coem ni here and rant had the software 3 months before asking for help how can that person go that long not making money that is juts CRazy and I am suppose to be the Crazy Person here.

CRazy Millman

+1 millman

camfun,maybe you should read all the replyies and not just one! fully 2/3 of this thread is about shirts and pictures.we have all been polite on our replies to nsr. and yet he does not come back. if you truly want to see some thrashing do a search for firedragon (or something like that my memory is failing me )then youll really see something.

as for nsr why post anything if your not going to follow it up.lets here from you.phil and myself are both from pa and are looking for more insight and yet still no reply.

trevor

quote:

KAtie,

Sounds like a challenge to Trevor. He has no choice now but to post a pic. I am sure it will be better than the one of him multitasking on his throne.

Don't be so sure about that, since Trevor doesn't work out of the office I never know what he will do. He can be very sneaky...

quote:

I LUUuuuuuuuv the Southern accent on women; I could listen to you read out of the phonebook.

I don't even think I have an accent, but I get that a lot. biggrin.gif

quote:

I don't even think I have an accent, but I get that a lot.

Just enough to drive us Yankees crazy

When considering topics such as this you have to remember that most of us spend 10-12 hours of every day working in a machine shop; an environment in which females are rare. Because of this we tend to act somewhat juvenile in the presence of young women; pretty soon Matt and I will start giving each other charlie horses in an attempt to impress you.

C

Chris,

I'm used to working around men now, that's all I've done for about 4 years. I enjoy my job! When I'm out for a day and Jimmy fills in to answer the phone, the customers ask for me, they aren't interested in talking to him. So I find that very humorous. But I also have great customers, so they make my job fun. Plus I get to meet a lot of different people, like you. smile.gif

Katie-the southern bell

As a former short term Pa reseller I know the

dealer I worked under is no longer a distibutor(sp), however there is someone filling the shoes,

I am sure they'll get return your calls but meanwhile we are here to help.Remember theyre human to, and maybe facing some issues that are not allowing them to respond fast enough.Just my .02 not that its worth much.