Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T New kid on the block

Joeyls319

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi.

I've been reading the threads for months now but have been to shy to participate. You all should be commended for all the help and support that you give. This is probably the best site on the internet. I graduated from the local community college back in May and was lucky enough to get a job at a local aircraft manufacturer doing programming. I throughly enjoy what I do and the people I work with. I look forward to being a part of the forum. As my experience grows, so will what I can give to the forum. I have about a thousand questions on things rattling around my head and I'm positive you fine people can answer anything. Thank you for your time and I hope to participate soon.

Thanks for allowing me to just say "hi"

Joey

Hello All

I'm like Joe just reading the threads and can't

believe the wealth of knowledge here I ,like my

96 year old grandmother always say's you learn something new every day,in this case I learn many new things everyday. I look forward to partipating

in this forum

cool.gif

Welcome Dacey cheers.gif !

I am glad you piped in. You've been watching long enough to tell we can get a little side tracked when there is no problem to take care of, but it is all in fun. And many of the answers now are just recycled from other threads.

We are just hangin out waiting for X.(cept for Thad who doesn't have a family reunion coming up anytime soon, so he's hangin out to meet a girlfriend.) tongue.gif

quote:

cept for Thad who doesn't have a family reunion coming up anytime soon, so he's hangin out to meet a girlfriend.

Jimmy,

Deliverance was filmed in *your* backyard, not mine. eek.gif

Jimmy1.jpg

"He's got a purdy mauth" biggrin.gif

Thad teh no longer needs a girlfriend wink.gif