Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T I'd like to clear something up...

Rekd™

Yep, it was another long hot day in the shop.

Brenden, Ron, and Matt had enough of the heat to pack in early – Chris , on the other hand, relaxing in the air conditioned room looked no worse for wear as he joined the guys in the car park.

Chris – hey guys, I’ll drive.

Brenden – I’ll think Rekd and I will pass on the minivan , thanks just the same (as they start to snicker). smile.gif

Matt jumps into the crotch rocket, Bucket hauls into the Harley kick start, as Chris & Ron enter the Windstar.

Chris – as they are driving along says, hey look Millman, I don’t want to hear about the crazy cost of realty today, let’s just try to get along the best we can, alright?

Crazy – hey I was having a bad day last week. eek.gif

Chris – yeah, I hear you there buddy, mine was tough as well.

Crazy – yeah, really tough in the icy cold programming booth playing with, Oh, let me guess Mastercam X?

The fab four land at none other than Jayson’s Saloon and Internet Café.

Jayson – Greetins gents, you’re looking mighty tuckered and sweaty what can I get you today? smile.gif

Kathy – Hey Jayson, there my regulars too; you boys go on and have a seat and I’ll fetch your round. By the way Brenden, looking good, are you losing weight?

Rekd – It’s the Harley he says, it shakes the weight away with a broad smile.

Bucket – ha ha ha, very funny. James won’t be joining us today Kathy, he’s in Hawaii.

A smiling Kathy presents the tray of sippy cups to the boys and says, that will be $25.00 guys.

Chris – err sorry guys, I forgot my wallet.

Rekd – I paid last week so don’t even think about it.

Ron – I’m owed more than six weeks back pay, I’ll treat when I get it and not before.

Brenden – so that’s the way it is hey guys, always dumpin on me cause of the boat, Brendan pay this, Brendan pay that, this is getting really, really old.

Kathy – look I’ll pay for the round, you guys are the nicest guys and I would only be too happy to oblige the hospitality that you’ve always shown towards our fine establishment.

Overhearing this, Jayson beams a broad smile and gives Kathy the thumbs up.

Smiling, the boys lift their sippy cups and say cheers – every body is happy and content once again; Cept for Rekd, he seems really upset.

Chris – what’s the matter now? confused.gif

Matt – Brendan has my cup – it’s the one with the bears - he scorns.

Bucket – hey like it’s my fault? Kathy can simply rinse it out and give you your usual rum & Coke – jeesh.

Rekd – yeah but the taste of ice tea & lemon will still be there.

Crazy – I can’t take any more of this crap – this has been the week from hell, ease it up guys or might just lose it right here.

Matt – it’s ok, I’ll settle for the fishes on MY new sippy cup – its nicer anyways.

And with that, the guys finished their drinks, thanked Kathy for the round, and bid Jayson a good day.

Sorry guy's, but it just seemed too appropriate for the moment.

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

Jack - next time could I be the bouncer?? pleeeeeeeeeeeese??

Kathy

biggrin.gif

again, (in a former life) I got to bounce someone from the Wine Tasting Booth I co-chaired last fall. It was fun. 'Cause the girl returned after I threw her out. One of my helpers walked up to her and told her again to leave: "Do yourself a favor - you don't want to mess with Kathy again!"

biggrin.gif

OK. What's the deal? I re-read Jack's little story and find no mention of Toolfab (Paul) in the scene at "Jayson's Jukebox". Why does Harryman have this ghastly, unforgettable image and why is there any reference to a "bouncer"? firebounce.gif If anyone's referred to as a bouncer, it ought to be Chris M. Seems he's been sort of doin' that for a while now anyways. J/K Chris. biggrin.gif Wouldn't want to be booted from the list, you know, of patrons to the "Ol' Lounge". Heh, heh (nervous laugh - loosens necktie) biggrin.gifcheers.gif

As I recall, Paul, aka Toolfab, said something about being a bouncer and a punch up regarding an International Terrorist T-shirt and throwing the guy down a staircase and proudly hanging the his shirt for all to see, something along those lines - Pres Bush as I recall biggrin.gif

I could well be wrong but with my memory at 49 years we get a little sketchy. smile.gif

No bolstering for Harryman intended but what are you getting at here Peter? Please believe me when I say there is no intent to hackle - I might be out of line with this response but I do believe I caught the referance.

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

[ 02-23-2004, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Jack Mitchell ]