Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Westec

Ok now I will get you guys with a donkey your own wing of the hotel. headscratch.gifheadscratch.gif

When I was about 21 I was traveling around the country doing neculear turbine work. I was up in PA at a 4 star resort type hotel. This place was very big and had 3 bars and 2 clubs and resturants. It was superbowl sunday and I took care of a whole bottle of Jack Daniels. I was kicked out of every bar and club that night and don't remember a thing to this day. Well next morning or should I say afternoon leaving to go to the job site. This drop dead very attractive woman come in the elevator. She looks over at me and say well I thought about what you said last night. I dropped my jaw to the floor like huh? headscratch.gifheadscratch.gif She says I can not marry you my husband will not let me. My buddy that was with just start rolling laughing on the floor and I turn about 3 shades of white. I found out later I had done this to about 10 women and was well known through out the hotel for my goings on that night. bonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gifbonk.gif Sorry just thought I would share that what I consider a pretty funny story that yes really happened.

How many of you on the west coast remember when the Westec Show was called the Machinery Show and it was held at Pan Pacific Auditorium near Gilmore Stadium (Hollywood Stars baseball team of the Pacific Coast League) and then it moved to the Great Western Exhibit Hall in East L. A. just off the Santa Ana Fwy? That is where it was when I started in the trade. Ah- the girls What happened with that? Oh yeah- politically correct.

OK, I'm hurt.

I've been at Westec all week long (minus 'puter, so no posts) and all you guys are talkin. ZT - I ran your card. So you met me too. Dang it.

Quote: I went yesterday, and stopped by to say hi to everyone, but only steve aka hardmill was there

Jer

I Introduced HardMill to gcode. Dang it. This is the credit I get. frown.gif And I'm here at the office now doing quotes 'cause the show was so good. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif The trend for activity is still ramping up. smile.gif I hope it's the same for everyone. cheers.gif (There was a little of that too...)

g'nite!