Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Pat Tillman Killed in Afghanistan

Charles Davis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These jerks in Portland posted this on their web-site www.indymedia.com

* * * QUOTE * * *

- "Tillman chose to go to Afghanistan. He's partially reponsible for the deaths of hundreds, maybe thousands of Afghan civilians. No need to feel sorry for him, other than feeling bad that he was brainwashed into serving as a grunt."

- "it's amazing the kind of attention this insignificant incident is going to cause. well, he was rich, white, and an american. 10,000 (brown) iraqis get killed, and it barely merits a mention in the american news. how utterly f---ing sad."

- "To be honest I wish I could feel sorry for the guy, but the truth is I really feel nothing at all. To many have died and too much money has flowed into the pockets of Dick Cheney to even worry about it."

- "if he 'sacrificed' anything it was his common sense. He had a good American thing going and blew it."

* * * UNQUOTE * * *

By the way Indy Media is all over the world and their main sponsors are George Soros (moveon.org)and the Tide Foundation whose main contributor is Theresa Heintz

Makes me sick.

Bill

Makes me sick and disgusted when I see americans say these things. Soros and his moveon.org, Streisand, Garafalo and those morons Al Franken and Michael Moore should fly their private jets to the middle east see just how long they would last there. Its too bad our soldiers have to fight for IDIOTS like them.

Bill, those sorry f-ing pieces of **** make me want to vomit. One ounce of American blood shed to give freedom to these pathetic pricks is two ounces too many. I hope they all die a slow, painful death! curse.gif

God bless you USA and it's allies!

Thad

quote:

coitus interuptus

I have to admit that I am not sure what this means.(dont have my Danish-English dictionary here at work).

But as far as I know, and I could be wrong.

Spain pulled there troops out of Iraq, but double there troops in Afganistan. It was not nearly as many as they had in Iraq, but in these times I dont want to be the one to deside how many each country should send.

(Offcourse, this would be realative to the population of the country, and their army)

Lars

The Dane who take the full blame for not understanding proper english.

coitus interuptus --- pulling out.

As a veteran, I must say, that if I wasn't too old, I would go too.

My wife doesn't understand this, but my father (vietnam vet) does.

Like I said, I'm not up on my current events, so I don't know about Afghanistan, and Spain's situation there.

I say pull our guys back, and level the place, then go in and take care of the leftovers!!

Jer teh Nuke 'em till they glow and shoot 'em in the dark!!!

ps I'll read the paper tomorrow cheers.gifcheers.gif

sorry to hijack, but gotta let it out

quote:

As a veteran, I must say, that if I wasn't too old, I would go too.

This is one of many things I like about Americans, I wish there was more europiens I thought this way, and if anyone from europe are reading this, I think I know what you are thinking, I use to think that to before I moved over here and meet the *real american*. They believe in there country, and aint afraid to move up the sleeves and do something about it, Pat Tillman is a typical excamble.

quote:

I say pull our guys back, and level the place, then go in and take care of the leftovers!!

I dont know if I agree about leveling the place, but something got to be done, there is to many soldiers getting killed or injured over there.

quote:

Jer teh Nuke 'em till they glow and shoot 'em in the dark!!!

LOL, that is funny.

zt909, here is a link I found from CNN

www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/04/21/iraq.spain.us/index.html

Your friend

Lars

quote:

I use to think that to before I moved over here and meet the *real american*. They believe in there country, and aint afraid to move up the sleeves and do something about it, Pat Tillman is a typical excamble.

Lars , Thank for writing that.

The media is flat out saying the our military's moral is down. OK,,, I'm sure they are not happy.

But one of the problems we really do have is that we have more military volunteering than available

positions.