Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T still made in the USA ??

mayday

Hi

Every part I sell!!

We made some headers recently, to a customers specs, only to find out that the car he supplied for the prototype did not have standard A/C, which causes a major clearance issue. ANyways, guess what I just saw on Ebay, BAD chinese copies of some parts that don't fit in the first place!!

Karma!!

He actually tried to return the first and only run, but of course, he signed off on the proto so see ya...

Last year I bought a small (6.0" or so) florescent light that takes 4 AA batteries.

I planned to velcro it in the engine compartment on my boat so at night if I needed to look in there,I could see.

I just got around to buying the velcro and batteries.

Upon installing them,it did not work.

I immediately started to flip when I said to my wife....

I bet this piece of crap was made in China! mad.gif

Sure enough........

Guess I shoulda looked before buying it.

WTF rolleyes.gif

oppiz,

idea.gif still trying to figure out what took me so long to figure out your screen name is Zippo backwards. especially since i am dyslexic and should have seen it right away. made reading prints a real chore, would look at a dimension then look away and read it again just to be sure of the numbers.

hijack.......

oppiz, do you do work on any of the case line as well just curious.i just looked at your profile and realized you work at zippo.

btw, a buddie of mine has this old penny and on one side it says "the cent never spent repairing your zippo" thats a gaurantee you dont see to often any more.

trevor

quote:

do you do work on any of the case line

Case knifes are owned by the same people as Zippo but are ran as separated companies. If needed we help each other out but seldomly.

Our guarantee is great its been the number selling point for our products.

I have an idea seeing that we use MC, maybe the MC people can get some Zippos made with their logo on them with "another quality product made using Mastercam" engrave on them.