Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MASTER CAM HOW TO VISABLE HIDDEN LINE

Tamilyappan

HI EXPERTS

2010 I Learning  mastercam that time my master press one shortcut  then,  mastercam solids (imagine alt +s commend ) inside all line change hidden lines. its looking very good

still now i dont know the shortcut. masertcam version v8.1 any body know revel the answer. thanks

I think he is asking what the shortcut is to toggle between Outline Shaded and Shaded for Solids. 

From what i can tell, in mastercam 2023 there is not currently a default shortcut assigned for Shaded or Outline Shaded appearances, but likely a shortcut could be assigned. Unless the original poster is looking for CTRL+T for the Translucency shortcut. 

On a side note for the original poster these display states can be controlled on the view tab or the bottom right corner of mastercam 2023. 

28 minutes ago, #Rekd™ said:

Look at his dates and v8.1!!!!!!

oh dang lol, feel bad for him then cuz how many people around now even used v8.1 let alone would remember a specific odd shortcut. 

better off searching for the answer in an "old folks home" than on the forums haha, just joking but good luck with your search, perhaps consider updating to a modern version and you'll get a whole lot more help with everything, if  you need info on how to contact your local reseller just let us know but as far as v8.1 shortcuts i cant be of any more assistance but wish him the best

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 5/19/2023 at 8:14 AM, neurosis said:

I think I'm going to need a few cocktails to decipher the question.  :P

23 hours ago, JoshC said:

I think he is asking what the shortcut is to toggle between Outline Shaded and Shaded for Solids. 

From what i can tell, in mastercam 2023 there is not currently a default shortcut assigned for Shaded or Outline Shaded appearances, but likely a shortcut could be assigned. Unless the original poster is looking for CTRL+T for the Translucency shortcut. 

On a side note for the original poster these display states can be controlled on the view tab or the bottom right corner of mastercam 2023. 

22 hours ago, #Rekd™ said:

Look at his dates and v8.1!!!!!!

On 5/19/2023 at 8:52 AM, Jobnt said:

Did someone call me?

On 5/19/2023 at 5:46 AM, Tamilyappan said:

HI EXPERTS

2010 I Learning  mastercam that time my master press one shortcut  then,  mastercam solids (imagine alt +s commend ) inside all line change hidden lines. its looking very good

still now i dont know the shortcut. masertcam version v8.1 any body know revel the answer. thanks

im ded x, i just lost so many brain cells from reading this

• Haha 4
On 5/19/2023 at 12:03 PM, JoshC said:

oh dang lol, feel bad for him then cuz how many people around now even used v8.1 let alone would remember a specific odd shortcut. 

better off searching for the answer in an "old folks home" than on the forums haha, just joking but good luck with your search, perhaps consider updating to a modern version and you'll get a whole lot more help with everything, if  you need info on how to contact your local reseller just let us know but as far as v8.1 shortcuts i cant be of any more assistance but wish him the best

I was using 8.1 until 6 years ago when I changed jobs, and I don't remember how to do what he wants anymore...

On 5/19/2023 at 5:46 AM, Tamilyappan said:

HI EXPERTS

By hidden, do you mean dashed lines or do you mean not visible?