Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post for Robofil 440

desman

Well,

He didn't exactly ask if he could have it! wink.gif

He asked if anyone had one that posted good code.

Perhaps if someone had replied that they did,maybe in his next post he might of asked for some help in specific areas to tweek it.

Bucket 'teh trying to be nice some days. cool.gif

Welcome to the forum Neil.

I have a robofil 240 (same control as 440) and working with my dealer he was able to modify a post to output proper iso for MY applications.

What works for me may not for you. Your dealer should be able to modify a post to output the proper iso you are looking for, especially if you are able to give him a sample of what you want. I hope this helps point you in the right direction.

This seems to be a great example of don't flame right away. He must have been one of Roger's customers and not flaming him should not scare him away from this forum. Coodos to all who showed restraint. Yes we are dawning on a new era.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the input. As always it was a case of hurry up and make parts, no time to read the small print. I wasn't aware of policy not to ask for posts, but ignorance is sometimes bliss. Hope I didn't offend anyone. I kills me that it is so hard to get a post that is accurate. Its not us against the guy across the street, but US against the guys across the pond. Thanks for the help.

Neil