Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Don't take this job!!!

William Grizwald

I never post here but thought it would be important for the folks here to be warned.

There is a job opening on the CNC Concepts website - http://www.cncci.com/ for a company called UDASH Inc. They want a 5ax programmer using Mastercam and or UG. The contact, Morey Simon stole thousands of dollars from the employees of his previous company - Simon Brothers Precision. He also stole our health benefit contributions and payroll taxes. This is all on record with the Cal. Dept of Labor.

As one who lost his money, I'm giving you all a heads up to the charactor of this person.

Btw, those are cracked versions of Mastercam and UG as well. They've just been reported to the BSA.

Ad follows:

Company name: UDASH Corp

Contact name: Morey Simon

Email: [email protected]

Submitted: 06/25/2004

Job name: 5 axis CNC programer

Help with relocation: No

Machines owned: SNK

Controls: Fanuc

Cam systems owned: MaserCAM / UG

Assume all aspects of programming, for a 5 axis aerospace contract manufacturer. Experience necessary. Must be able to hit the ground running. We handle a wide variety of precision machined components. Individual should be very detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills. Submit resume together with expected pay.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Nice... Thanks for the warning! cheers.gif

I know of a shop that's a place I would not send John Kerry biggrin.giftongue.gif Mikana Mfg. in San Dimas. STAY AWAY!!!!

Every year I get a readout from the Social Security systems listing my lifetime contributions

and expected benifits.

1991 still shows a contribution of zero.

The guy I worked for developed a taste for cocaine

and teenaged girls.

Took him about 9 months to destroy his life's work. He took our health insurance and payroll tax contributions also.

quote:

He also stole our health benefit contributions and payroll taxes.

They kept and spent my 401k money as well, I noticed you didn't mention it, did you get paid ?

quote:

Btw, those are cracked versions of Mastercam and UG as well. They've just been reported to the BSA.

When I was at Simon my level 3 seat with solids was registered,, and your UG seat was as well,,,,what happened to those seats?

[ 07-27-2004, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

Scott,

"They kept and spent my 401k money as well, I noticed you didn't mention it, did you get paid ?"

The issue has left the Dept of Labor and moved to the Dept of Justice. There's a good chance he could get jail time now but it will take time. The "wheels of justice" are sloooowww.

"When I was at Simon my level 3 seat with solids was registered,, and your UG seat was as well,,,,what happened to those seats?"

I'm still using the same UG seat and Dan's using the MC seat though no maintainance support for either (yet). Morey Simon has cracked versions...

I'll email you direct with contact info for your 401k monies.

--

Bill

sad to hear of this.i to had a bad expeirence a while back.i caught my employer using employee 401 money for his own personal fun account.i did some research (my sister is a cpa)and threw about a dozen legal documents across his desk.i was fortunate enough to get it all resolved within the following month or so with out seeking a lawyer or spending any money.i do not know about all the other employees thou.and now that company has closed its doors. alot could be lost for those that do not pay close attention to their finances and employers.

hope all is well for you gentelmen that have had troubles.

trevor

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I get a statement on my 401k quarterly and things seem to be on the up and up. I can relate to you guys though. I worked as a cabinet maker right out of high school. This guy only paid straight time and expected us to work insane hours, kept our tax contributions, etc...

After I quit, I took him to the labor board, won the judgement, but he "disappeared", so I took a capital loss on my taxes for the $12k in OT he owed me. I knoy worked there for like 6 months so I didn't loos a bunch of F.I.C.A. money, though It's not going to be there when I retire anyway, so I don't really care. All the geezer foreigners that are coming here are stealing our money by drawing Medicare and Social Security. eek.gif