Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Tracking activity

Storkman

Storkman, 2 years ago I used a software called "Iambigbrother" it was free. It records even the key strokes. and site addresses and captures if any site contains any offensive word. All this and the software has no trace unless you type it in run menu. and provide password. I also had to use that for the similar purpose.

It's not something I want to do. That is why we don't have any tracking abilities. Everyone is suppose to be grown up and able to use the internet responsibly. This person is in upper management. And there have been many complaints about him being on the net all day. None of my business, but I have to check it out.

Why do you need to do a dirty work 4 others ?

Looks like someone eager to use you instead of being fair and brave enough to do his job .

And this will spread the athmosphere of suspiction and lack of trust .

You may ruin your relations with others 2.

I would make it known to everyone ,that from this day all activities in the company are

tracked ,this is fair play .

Teh dislike this at all .

Storkman comes here with a simple question and catches hell for it. biggrin.gif

Maybe everyone is just taking this opportunity to vent, but remember, don't shoot the messenger. I understand everyone's point because I agree with you. We have similar issues here too with lack of testicles.

Or maybe this is all just healthy discussion... I'll quietly leave this thread now. smile.gif

Thad

As I said earlier I was also in the similar situation and I "DID" it. And there was a plenty of reason for doing it. One of them is I advised my boss to track his activity. He was really crossing the limits specially with freshers and trainees.

In that company you have to have a powerful reason for kicking some one out. And I thought I was helping not even boss but other colleagues too. Which lateron was proved to be true.

I still don't think I did wrong.