Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Help With New FTP SERVER

cadcam

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jay... i've had no problems getting into the ftp. i was having trouble getting paypal to accept my password choices. for some reason, today it accepted and allowed me to sign up. so you should have received a donation on my behalf. i forgot to put my screen name on the email so it would have been from josh bisson.

quote:

Jay I think as much help as is offered here that it well worth 2 bucks.

quote:

I'll kick down some money...Good entertainment and the knowledge gained is good as well...

I have learned alot and I am sure that more will follow..

quote:

Without a doubt, I'll kick in. I've only been involved with this forem for a short time now and I wish I had discovered it years ago!

quote:

Hey Jay,

I think it is easily worth the 2 bucks, heck I cant get on the ftp site from where I work, but I think the help and information is worth that alone.

It should be noted that this eMastercam forum, operated by In-House Solutions, is available to Mastercam users and resellers free-of-charge.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Please don't enter me either Jay. I have my sources for MC swag and I'd like somebody that does not have the same connections I do to recieve the prize. smile.gif

James teh bowing out gracefully biggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...It should be noted that this eMastercam forum, operated by In-House Solutions, is available to Mastercam users and resellers free-of-charge...

Darn right it is and I sincerely appreciate this venue to help out fellow Mastercammers World-Wide.

Personally I think that Jay hosting the FTP for FREE all these years... allowing us to use probably 80-00% of his Bandwidth for what goes on in HERE is very generous, and if he wants to ask us for some help to upgrade/buy a new server that is fair. Nobody has been forced to contribute. I've known Jay for probably 6 or so years and he is by far one of the most generous people I know. He's not some "freeloader" looking for a handout.

JM2C

Ladys and Gentalmen Bullines is just trying to make sure like i had stated before this is not Emastercam being this board or CNC Software being mastercam asking for your help or should I say support.

Like james has stated my servers main interist is for the FTP. i will be also using this server like my last to host my Buss Web site and my company email like I have in the past.

So we are trying to make sure that this board has stayed free from the start for all useers of mastercam. By know means do you have to give me a penny and if you all had said no that would of been fine and the sever would of stayed running just like it is now untill I raised my own money to do so.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

If you were missed leed and thought you had to or thought this was for the Emastercam or Mastercam and would like the donation back please contact me.

Thank you jay Kramer (aka cadcam)

No way in hell was I thinking it was anything more than us helping Jay. I fully understood that is was to help Jay and only Jay. I know that In-House and CNC software and independent of each other with respect to this board and this board is the sole responbility of In-House who btw is freaking awesome for having this board and if you guys are pissed becuase he is making some much needed money then tell me where to sign up for a monthly or yearly charge and the check is in the mail. I like said before owe where I am and at with Mastercam pretty much to this board and Jays FTP though it may not be the main part of the board is still a big enough part that I had no problem sending him what I did as a dontation which BTW I will write off on my taxes if I might throw that out there as well. I give to those I find need it who are helping others and giving back as much as they give. I compare his help to someone like James, or Matt. I have talked to Jay, Matt and James all on the phone through emails and they have all helped me in good ways and if any of them need my help I got their back just ask Jerry. I want up to his house and helped him move a machine our of his garage seen him face to face one time but took time out of my life to help him. I can not take time out of my life to help Jay here so I helped in a different way. I have helped other people and some with 5 axis stuff for Thermwoods and never aksed for a dime or anything back I have helped proff read a book again not wanting anything back why becuase I got just what I need out of life and you always get more back out of life gving to others than looking to recieve.

IN-HOUSE is the backers/makers/up keepers and people behind the forum we all know that. Jay aka CadCam are just nice enough to give us a FTP for this board in which we can use. Sorry if I am coming across like an arse but I do not think Jay has done this to make you guys look bad or to take advantage of this board.

I might also add this is not a bad advertiment for In-House as well having this forum.