Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Hand Jerks When Using Mouse

randymcdermott

'Afternoon People,

My problem is probably akin to "Yips" (a condition some golfers have that causes an involintary hand or arm jerk at the last second befor a putt). It started happening about 2 years ago and is getting worse. The only time it happens is when I'm using a mouse.

My family doctor says it's nothing to worry about but it gets annoying when I am in Windows Explorer and instead of opening a folder I drag and drop it into another folder (for example).

It can be up to 5 seconds of jerking befor I can position the cursor on an line endpoint to select it. Often when I'm about to click a button I get a single jerk and I end up clicking the button next to the one I wanted.

I haven't screwed anything up because of it but I can see it happening one day. banghead.gifbanghead.gif

Does anybody have a solution/suggestion?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic