Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

sausage banned from Forum

Webby

'sausage' has been banned from the Forum using email and IP blocking. His account has also been locked and frozen. His last message was clearly written to provoke this outcome.

sausage has violated several forum rules, including the two top unwritten rules:

1. Be nice to PDG

2. Don't xxxx off the Webmaster

[ 06-05-2002, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: Webmaster ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I like those rules. I know PDG and he's a great guy. Unfortunately I only know Webmaster from here but I think he's great too for setting up and managing such an awesome resource for us Mastercam useres to contributr to the knowledgebase and to post questions as well.

Smell you later sausage boy!!!!

WOW!!! eek.gif

I see the first dumb post from this guy and I leave for class, come back the next day and the board BLOWS UP eek.gif

I have to say he pissed off a lot of people. I have never seen the crew go after someone like this before.

But all for a good reason.

biggrin.gif

are you sure he was just a wise-cracker or was he actually just really really frustrated ? i thought he was kind of rude but we all get that way sometimes, DON'T DENY IT. smile.gif oops, that slipped. it's kind of like "cute girls"... "no matter how cute she is, someone somewhere is sick of her crap". of course i don't really know all the details. i did think, however, that he had a point about some people not sharing their experience. not on this forum but i have seen

this in the shop and am quite guilty of that myself sometimes, in the shop. (it's a journeyman thing, or a blood-sweat-and tears thing). BUT i have never seen a lack of sharing on this forum. this forum is great. to bad the rest of the wurld don't wurk this way. urrrr