Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

OT: Teenage Daughters

DangBubba00

I found this therapeutic to write instead of actually performing the act...

Angry Father Damages Suitor’s Car With Baseball Bat

WINCHESTER: A distraught father of a 15 year old teenage girl lost composure yesterday and virtually destroyed another local teen’s car with only an aluminum “T-Ball” style baseball bat at approximately 6:30 PM. Minutes before the encounter the unidentified male driver was heard by neighbors yelling the girl’s name out his car window as he slowly drove past the Penski property at 21 Willowbrook Road. Barely escaping serious injury, he was last seen stumbling away from the scene holding his bleeding head.

Enraged beyond consolation, and being encouraged by the chanting of other neighborhood fathers of teenaged girls that quickly gathered at the scene and surrounded the car, Aldo Penski, 42, proceeded to destroy the vehicle with a force and determination never before seen coming from this slightly built man. Witnesses likened the spectacle to urban legends of elderly women lifting cars off their trapped and dying cats. “It was like out of a movie,” said one nearby neighbor. “I heard he was nuts, but this was unreal. We’re moving.”

Mr. Penski’s bail has been set for $100,000 and has been charged with assault and is currently undergoing psychiatric evaluation. He is scheduled to appear in front of Judge Renquist in Randolph Superior Court Wednesday. Charges are expected to dropped as the driver refuses to press charges and Judge Renquist is also the father of two teenage twin girls the same age.

There is a line in a movie I saw a while back that I liked-

"If you hurt my daughter I've got a .45 and a shovel; I don't think anyone'll miss you..."

I've got one 11 and another one on the way; Yikes! eek.gif

[ 07-18-2002, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: chris m ]

My daughter turned 18 in February and graduated last month. She took a trip shortly after with a group of classmates to Puerto Vallarta (sp?) and when she got home she had pictures of her and her friends wearing beads around their neck a la Mardi Gras mad.gif

She says she didn't have to flash, but I'll see when the next edition of Girls Gone Wild goes on sale.

All you can do is hope that you've taught them well as they grow up.

cheers.gif

I raised 3 girls and somehow survived, and now they have their own kids coming into their teenage years. (Heh heh heh - what sweet revenge!)

My boss gave me some advice he said I should have had in those years.

He said that when the girl reached 12 years old you must take her to the back yard and bury her with a straw in her nose so she can breathe. Now when she becomes 18 years old you go out and... PINCH the straw!! biggrin.gif

BerTau biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...luckly my little sweety just turned 3, so that gives me some time to choose between the Aluminium or the trusty timber model

Go with the aluminum. You get better weighting so that you'll get great bat speed. Try to find a -10 (meaning that it is 10 ounces less in weight than the length on the bat). If you get him in the beak, it'll make a nice dimple on the bat, then you can warranty it and get a new one. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif