Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post Request

Webby

hello,

does anyone out there know how to force a post to output an "A" or "B" for every operation. my problem is that i was cutting with "A" axis at 12 deg. and "B" axis at 7 deg. my next operation was to be at A26.00 and B0.00 but my post only puts the A26.00 and does not change the B. this only happens when "A" or "B" is at zero.

p.s. sorry if i'm doing this wrong this is my first time here and wasn't sure how or where to ask a question

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tony,

Your reseller is the avenue, you should go through for a new post.

If you know what you need to change and are comfortable making some changes to a post, then start a new thread and show us what you would need changed.

• 1 month later...

Hi have post (inches and millimeters), have a problem with mm post, we adjust only Z but I thing that the X and Y are not in the origin stock the code G are in other place. I receive this two post from my dealer. Only the post in inches are work with out problems. Any suggestion.

MX4

Harding mill

AMD Phenom™ II X6 1035T + ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 32Bit, English

4GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz- 2 DIMMs