Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MasterCAM training....

SDK

Hello everyone, WOW I just finished my first MasterCAM training courses at Axsys, located in Wixom, Michigan. I have nothing but fantastic things to say about this software and the whole Axsys company. The training was perfect, I have about 16 years tool room experience, and only about 3 of those with SmurfCAM. Iam totally blown away at the ease of this software. If anyone is looking for training I totally recommend Axsys.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

quote:

quote:

The training was perfect. If anyone is looking for training I totally recommend Axsys.

Can someone plz explain to me the difference between mill level 1 and mill level 3? Thanks

Irony?

Not really. In the 3+ years I taught, I think someone asked about it once, so I covered it once or maybe twice.

Glad someone actually took some time to get training instead of just ranting how $#!++y the software was because it can't drill holes or some other such nonsense.

I bring it up in most of my classes as people like to know if they can do all what I am covering in the Class. so I usually talk about it in my beginning class's about the options. in the advance I talk about what types of files we support and what is an option and what is not.

Sean LOL that is what I call surfcam to.(Smurfcam biggrin.gif )