Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Please post here if you are new to the Forum

Webby

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a ModelToolmaker @ Hewlett-Packard in Boise, Id. I am relatively new to Mastercam and have plenty of questions for all of the MC guru's that are here. I am currently on an

NC Mill, but also have worked on NC Lathes and a wire EDM. I am looking forward to the answers to some of my questions

From DeSoto, Ks. We make food packaging equipment. I'm interested in learning about what works in the relatively new areas of high speed machining. Especially in the areas of speeds, feeds & depths of cuts for different materials. Is this an acceptable forum for asking about these topics?

Thanks

Hello to all, I run horizontal mills and

enjoy working with post processors, seeking

that "perfect output".

I have been customizing Dave's great

SubRep post to my own preferences, and it

has been an invaluable tool for my

application. No more writing "Mains" by

hand!

I would be willing to download the finished

product later, if anyone is interested...

GM

I work for Omega Plastics here in Clinton Twp. Mi. I am a moldmaker who decided to learn the software on my own 10 years ago. Since then I have faded into the cad cam world now and do tool designs and cutter paths only. I have run AutoCad, CimLinc, and some Pro E and I have found MC is for me. I have done alot of surface creation and manipulation and it is far the easiest to work with and it only seems to get better every version.

Hi, just found this forum. Been using Mastercam since version 2, back in the dos days.

I work for a prototype plastic injection molder in Clinton Twp. Michigan at this time, and have been there for 8+ years. We have 30+ seats there, so we are dedicated users.

We're Stanek Tool Corp. We're located in NEw Berlin Wisconsin. Our main industry is WorkHolding Fixtures and manufacturing of Plastic Injection Molds. We recently purchased multiple copies of Mastercam 8.1 to replace Bridgeports EZ-Mill package.

We hoped this forum might be a good place to get some help beyond the standard training offered by Mastercam.

-jp

• 1 month later...

I've been working with CNC's since 1977. I've worked with many different CAD/CAM systems. Presently working with MasterCam 8.1 out of my home. I work for a couple of companies on a consulting basis, also train programmers.I've worked in the steel industry for most of the time, but the last couple of years I've worked with the wood industry.

Hello.

I am a workshop manager in ireland for a toolmaking company.

We put in Mastercam at the start of the year.

I have posted a few problems on the forum was was delighted with the help i got from other users around the world. smile.gif

Hopefully when I am up to scratch on Mastercam I will be able to return the favour until then I shall be learning from other users problems.

Ruffmut

[This message has been edited by ruffmut (edited 06-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ruffmut (edited 06-21-2001).]