Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

POST PROCESSORS

SERF

Does any one have any of the following post for the following controls that are "customized" and in use in their shop. GE FANUC 21T, OSP500L, OSP700L, OSP5020L.

If so, please email me a copy, so I can try them out!

Thank You.

[ 12-12-2002, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: SERF ]

Serf,

This is one of the guidelines forum members try to follow.

quote:

Q. Does anyone have a post for a [insert machine or control name here]?

A. Ask this question as your first message here and you won't necessary like the responses you receive. Look to your reseller to supply you with the proper post for your machine, or quote for the work that needs to be done.

If you have something and are looking for improvements, it's a reasonable request. Maybe tell us why the post you have needs improvement.

Perhaps try to participate a bit on the Forum before you go asking for something. Not unlike Habitat for Humanity, we value Sweat Equity here. Quid pro quo, Clarice.

You may also want to let everyone know your company name so that your Hotmail or Yahoo email account doesn't give everyone the impression that you aren't a licensed Mastercam user.

Guy cheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Does anyone have a Stakebed Truck with a Cummins Diesel engine, all dialed in, you know billet wheels, stereo system, etc... If so, please e-mail me so I can arrange to come pick it up and try it out!

Thank you.

Anyone have an old military Hummer they are just looking to get rid of? wink.gif I'd like the air compressor for the wheels as well. Nothing too fancy, just any power accessories like the M-60 rear mount, ground vehicle assault weapons package for those pesky "high-end" SUV's who think they own the roads. And can I get that in time for Christmas? biggrin.gif

I would like 5 new VMC's that program themselves with a magical little elf that works 10 hours a day keeping the spindles running and can clean the toilets, take out the trash, vacuum my office, wash my car, and have a hot friend that gives great massages while I am playing UNREAL at work.

I will just need to test this for a couple of days to make sure it is what I really want tongue.gif

Man, I'm LMAO! I am feeling so lucky that when I started coming in here that I didn't ask for a post. I never actually read any of the guidlines for the forum until this topic. I guess I lucked out.

But since we're all placing our requests, if anyone happens to have Charlize Theron's phone number...?

Bit of a lynching here... My apologies to Serf.

Serf used a company email and full address. I'm sure Greg or someone else from CNC could verify this company's status for us, and in turn we could start giving some constructive feedback to Serf regarding his post requests. We did jump all over this guy, possibly without cause, other than his failure to read the guidelines before posting his first message.

If this guy is a licensed user, it's possible that we've allowed the pirates and our associated paranoia to get the best of us, punishing someone on the right side of things in the process. What do they say - "Crime makes victims of us all?"

[ 12-13-2002, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Dave Thomson ]

Hey guys its ok!

I'll probably do the same, when given the chance.

Anyway, I wont need those post, I'll just modify a generic one thank you! now I know who are the good guys, and who are the other ones? Ill try to address my questions a little more simplified, and not so demanding.

p.s. By the way Phil my "Taylor" sounds great!!!!! biggrin.gif

Serf,

I'll bet your taylor does sound good. I played one in the guitar shop the other day and fell in love with it. Only problem is every one of your dollars costs me a dollar fifty or so. This guitar had a $2000.00can price tag. I'll have to put in some overtime during the holiday season I guess.

Phil

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Serf,

If you had come in and said I'm having this certain issue with this machine and it has this comtrol. My post outputs it like this.... (give a small example), I need it to look like this .... (give another small example). It's called sweat equity. You put in some effort to explain yourself and you're more likely to get what you need and then some. It's like going into a pub, sitting down at the bar and asking for some peanuts or pretzels, usually not a big deal if you buy something (you get the picture) but never buying anything. You're just sitting there eating pretzels. In here, contributing to the general well being of the forum is equivalent to buying something. With that said, welcome to the forum and hopfully you'll be a contributing member.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Serf,

How I do it is that I completely model the part in 3D. I then change my T/C Planes to the correct rotation (usually picking up a feature of the part or creating 2 lines perpendicular to each other that ar in the right angle.

HTH