Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What did you make this week?

Keith Graydon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finishing up some bat traps. That’s right, traps for catching flying bats. Looks like a big harp turned on its side. The friend of mine I make them for said he catches sometimes 1500 bats an hour. He does consulting work for PennDOT and PA Fish and Wildlife Department.

John

Just more cutting tools....indexable port tools, tool holders, indexable mills, and a thread mill that was 8in in dia!!!! I'ld like to see the hole thats going in.

Also added on to our shop cuz we purchased ANOTHER company, ToolFab,Schmarje,????????

LOL, We are starting to sound like a law firm! biggrin.gif

cheers.gif

Honestly...........as a side job i hooked up with a guy out in california to help design/ build some carb spacers/ and some other billet type things. Last week just finished up making my own shaft rockers for small ford application. Otherwise for work, i cant tell ya ........i'd have to kill ya! cheers.gif

quote:

been makin ole' uncle sam rich!

Ain't that the truth!

Nothing too amazing over here, been working on tooling up a nice speed-reducer housing on my twin-spindle, twin turret lathe that was "never going to run parts like that"

C cheers.gif