Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Millman^Crazy.........

Hardmill

I apperciate it Hardmill but happy being a memeber not on here for any glory I have just found this a great place since I am on the other side of the country with no friends out here and not knowing anyone this has just been a good place to come to. I have been on the internet so long and I am so use to it that I could care less. I have been around computers so much that I met my wife in Brazil over 6 years ago on the internet in the IRC(interntet relay chat) Rooms before there was forums and all of that JAZZ and been married to her for over 5 years. I can remember doing the old telnet Hyperterminal TXT only internet. It was cool doing anymonuos logins into just about every computer on the networks. I like it just the way it is and will leave it just the way I have it is just the kinda person I am.

Crazy Millman Peace out

[ 09-15-2003, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Crazy Millman ]

Millman !

Rush to reserve names like Millman ,Crazeman,

Invincible Millman and Jolly Hoe !

It will be a pity when in two next month you will not able to change a name for the next propper. J/K smile.gif

If I offended you i am not guilty it is my post number 666 the bad,bad number

Iskander teh imprudent

[ 09-16-2003, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: plasttav ]

WGAF Iskander; I love it! I'm glad to see you are getting some use from your new term.

I don't see why you guys are so stressed about Crazy; he's still here and will be back up to 500 posts in about a month. Crazy, you have to be 2 guys with the same handle or something, no way you could be working this much and still be alive

Chris teh I'll get to the bottom of this

Chris !

quote:

OK Iskander, you are starting to worry me a little

Did you take a toke off of the Jack Mitchell pipe, or what?

A good drink and good smoke never hurts !

Actually I am stuck with making changes to some tricky tools that`s close to impossible to setup now taking microns and it drives me crazy

Iskander making whoops !

quote:

what the hell is going on?

oh and Thanks in advance

im with kieth i seem to have missed something here. is crazy just simply saying he is trying to avoid senior member status.and make a point that new member,member,or senior member does not matter everyone has something to contribute,or is there more to it? confused.gif any how hope millman sticks around whatever he calls himself.

good day to all,

trevor smile.gif

Nothing to say no meaning behind it just a crazy weird person is all thus the name. I am not going anywhere and I do my postings when I take brakes lunch or a long cruch time on programs. I am salary here and put in anywhere from 10 to 14 hour days with the occasional 27 hour shift. I only get paid for 8 so if I take a little time here and there not much anyone can say. All the owners know I am giving and getting advice on here. But Trev does have a good point. biggrin.gif We all have soemthing we all can give no matter out amount of posting I have learned things about machining from people who have only swept floors. biggrin.gif

Crazy Millman

[ 09-16-2003, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Crazy Millman ]