Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Arafat Stomach Cancer

Charles Davis

I think its not good thing to make joke about man who have cancer, there is million all over the world ill with cancer, I think it dosn't mean that they are bad or good guy, I am not saying Arafat is a bad or good.

what I am saying that cancer is not good topic to make jock, maybe it will heart someone feeling when he read such thing, maybe on this forums too.

I hope you all good health

Don't take it personnaly if i still pray for his death!

This person leaded his pepole to nowhere.

I hope he is going to be out of the picture, and then i will try to see the light and hope that the light is not a train.

and let's drink for that. cheers.gifsmile.gif

[ 10-10-2003, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: elad ]

quote:

I think its not good thing to make joke about man who have cancer, there is million all over the world ill with cancer, I think it dosn't mean that they are bad or good guy, I am not saying Arafat is a bad or good.

what I am saying that cancer is not good topic to make jock, maybe it will heart someone feeling when he read such thing, maybe on this forums too.

I hope you all good health

You're absolutely right!!!!!!!!! Here, lemme re-phrase my statements...

WoW.

Bummer, eh? (or not)

'Rekd teh couldn't happen to a better ******* ! cheers.gif

There, that better? The guy's an xxxx, he deserves to die a slow painful death!

Some people commit crimes so horrific they become classified as monsters. The world is better off without Staiin, Hitler, Iven the Terrible and others.

By encouraging the mass murder of thousands of innocents by purposely targeting them, spreading hatred and death for his own political ends, and stealing hundreds of millions in foreigh aid from the the Palestinians to fill his personal bank account, and keeping these same people poor, angry, and in squalor for his own political ends, puts Arafat is in the same league.

[ 10-10-2003, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Charles Davis ]

quote:

All I have to say is you reap what you sow. There is no better punishment for someone responsible for the murder of thousands than a slow painful death.

quote:

I raced BMX against Charles Fernandez,A good racer ,a good person, and a dad as well. He is sick with cancer, and still he makes the best of each day.I wouldn't think of hurting his feelings.

Scott teh' arafat is a Cockroach

quote:

I think its not good thing to make joke about man who have cancer,

I prefere not to talk aboat politics .

This is A Mastercam Forum !

I will say only once and would not reply more about it .

I don`t hide beeing the right - winged .

This does`n mean that I hate anyone .

BUT :

60 years ago in 1943 I doubt you`ll find many

Englishman , Russian , Polish ,French ,Jews and others ,who `ll say that Adolf Hitler is a man .

And I doubt they `ll have a pity for him if they

would been told he has a cancer

Iskander teh I said all

[ 10-10-2003, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: plasttav ]

Did you know Arafat's wife and children are out of the area and live lavishly on the funds he pilfers from his "beloved" fellow Palestinians?

Doesn't it seem ironic that the man who encourages terrorism and sponsers youth soccer teams named after homicide bombers, is dying a slow death ?

Why don't any of his family stap on the bomb?

Because he is hipocrite, murderous, savage, bloodlusting piece of terrorist crap living in comfortable luxury, as is his family, while he sends the "usefull idiots" off to death while perpetuating hatred and fear.

I truly feel sorry for anyone ignorant enough to be brainwashed into thinking this man is even qualified to lead a herd of goats let alone a people.

I knew this would be a controversial political topic, which is why I posted it. Are there any Palestinian machine shops?

I think Arafat is emblematic of the reason violence is common in the Middle East. Leader spew hatred and manipulate the emotion of the masses to deflect anger and insurrection from themselves.

This cannot continue. It's time to get real, to blow away the smoke screen, and stop the senseless cycle of violence that hurts everyone.

Maybe, just maybe, some ground roots discussion like this will start a firestorm, and overthrow all the corrupt regimes in the middle east to the benefit of the average people who only want to live in peace, raise their families, have the basic necessities, and leave a better world for thier children.

I wouldn't say that I am happy for the fact that this guy is diying of cancer, i think that will be to easy and actually ppl like him will glorofying him for what he did, why? ..because he did die while he was upthere, he had the power.

He should be bring down from his position arrested, trialed and sentence, show his ppl and the world that there is justice on earth.

Then if he wants to die?...he could or stick around and pay for his dues, i think that will be the bigest punishment, see his country in a better leadership and prosperity.

how do you think sadam is feeling right now?

i bet he wants to die, he can not bear the tought of being caught.