Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Married? Steady? How long?

Rekd™

Good Morning all,I feel compelled to tell this

I saw my wife -to be- at a party and thought she was the prettiest girl ever. She was with someone else and I didn't talk to her. Later that year I was fixed up on a blind date and it was her, Angle. During that date I mentioned that I saw her at the party and I told here that I thought she was awesome. She didn't remember seeing me , so she thought I must be trying some kind of angel on her. So she said that was 4 mouths ago -

(Valley girl-totally-; hand on hip; looking me in the eye)

""OK what was I wearing?"" .

I said take me to your house and I will pick those close out of your closet(as a young man, I was vary bold ). She opened the closet door and I said- this blouse,those pants,that belt, and those shoes, and I was right. She has stayed with me ever since.

Scott teh'

She doesn't have a mean bone in her body.

[ 10-18-2003, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I said take me to your house and I will pick those close out of your closet(as a young man, I was vary bold ). She opened the closet door and I said- this blouse,those pants,that belt, and those shoes, and I was right."

By today's standards, some people would consider this stalking. wink.gif

By the way I'm Angel Scott's wife. I'm at home today, and I thought I would take advantage of this opportunity, so if you want any dirt on Scott just let me know.

Angel

"She doesn't have a mean bone in her body" biggrin.gif

quote:

Let me see, where to begin?

He may be able to program with Mastercam, but he definitely has trouble

My wife can tell even worser things

He never knows what a day today ,when someone`s birthday ,he forgets to phone ,he forgets at work about everything and at home he constantly does things with computers and not listening what I am telling him ,he spreads his used socks all over the house, never watch my favourite serial ,

when he is listening his favourite Led Zeppeling Or Deep Purple it is a good idea to go for a walk !

He is a miserable soul !

Iskander teh married man

[ 10-20-2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: plasttav ]