Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Married? Steady? How long?

Rekd™

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Married 26 years now, dated for about 2 years and was engaged for 1 year. I wanted to get married two days earlier so that our anniversary would be 7/7/77, but we got married on 7/9/77 - I always remember it as 2 days after 7/7/77. We have 3 kids - 2 in college, one in High School.

Been wonderful and I don't know how I would have done it any other way! biggrin.gif

Congrats everybody!!! cheers.gif

The morals of working people sure beat what you read about in the papers!!!

1st wife died on me after 20 years. (had 3 girls)

2nd and current wife: dated 1 week, engaged 4 months, will be married 19 years (this coming January 1st). She brought 1 girl and 1 boy, so now I have 5 kids (and 8 grandkids)

The only way to live!!! cheers.gif

Nice thread Rekd

We met 29 years ago, in the interim went 8 years without any contact, met up again and decided we were meant to be best friends. That was 11 years ago. He was my 'rock' through a terrible marriage and the subsequent ugly divorce.

Four years ago he threw his cards on the table when he told me we would grow old together. Took me another two years to come around to that same viewpoint (Oh boy, here we go again….).

So it’s been just a little over two years for us being together again. There’s 430 miles between us, and sometimes I really wonder how many roads both of us still have to walk down.

But – I’m flying down south tomorrow afternoon, he’s meeting me at the airport, and I’ll get back to all of you after the weekend!

Kathy

Oh and yes, we are still best of friends.

cool.gif

[ 10-16-2003, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: kathy ]

i can't believe i'm on here at home,well been married for 30 years since july. yea my wife is my best friend we do everything together. i have 3 kids all grown up and married, so it's just us now. man what a relief lol. we see the kids all the time though.they never go away lol.

cheers.gif marty cheers.gif

Congrats to all three of you with recent annivers.

Dated for 2, married for 12.5 ..(separated for awhile)and three beatiful children Alexys 11, Zack 6, Sydni 4

These are the best years of my life.No words to explain.........

Thanx to ny wife for saving my soul...well...from myself ! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hi Matt,

Excellent Thread Bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Met my wife in '82. "Roommates" for awhile in'86.

Got a house together in '87. Daughter conceived on July 4,'88. Married November 26,1988. So comin up on 15 years already. Wouldn't change none of it. God does look out for fools.(me) What a great gal I have for a Soulmate. Glad to be among the Good Guys in the World.

You all have some good values. Keep on keepin on.

Oh yeah Matt, Happy Anniversary !!!

quote:

Bucket, I don't know if I should congratulate you or kick your shin! I hope you both learned something from the last time and exploited it this time! Congrats!

This is the very reason I stopped drinking! eek.gif

I was a jerk ! wink.gif

1 good thing is,no matter what time I do end up coming home....

I never have to listen to:

"Ooh...So you been out drinking" cheers.gif

Lets see, my wife is my friends and when she was 15 I was 18 we were all snowmobiling and she got mad and kicked me. My friend told here not to kick her future husband. After that I didn't see her for about 4 years then we started dating. We dated for 1 year and have been married for 10 years. We have 2 children 9-year-old boy and 7-year-old girl. I wouldn't trade it for the world besides I don't think anyone else could put up with me.

biggrin.gif

Dan

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Been married 9yrs. 7mos. 23days and 22 hours. biggrin.gif

February will be our 10 yr anniversary.

3 boys 15, 7, and 5 + one on the way... don't know how that happened. eek.gif

[ 10-16-2003, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: James Meyette ]

I met her in 84...I was 17 she was 15. Got married Feb. 14, 1988. 2 wonderful kids...10 yr old girl....takes violin, piano, gymnastics, majorettes and is on student council. 20 month old boy...just raises hell, lol. Would not take a million for any of them. ..Thanks for askin' ~~~~Shady

Dated for 6 yrs maried for 10.Great wife still have my 70 442 from before we met.Most of my buddy's wives made them get rid of their toys along time ago.I think I'll keep her.We have two girls 1@ 6 going on 16 and 1@ 2 going on 16.Don't dare leave the toilet seat up.

:cheers:Noel