Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Married? Steady? How long?

Rekd™

If you're married or going 'steady', how long have you been together?

I've been married 9 years as of yesterday, (10-15-03). Been friends with her since about '83, going out since about '92 or so.

:edit:

1 beautiful, intelligent boy after 6 years of trying!

:/edit:

'Rekd

[ 10-16-2003, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I married a gal from south of the 49th parallel. It was 19 years last May 12th. Thanks to her I am rarely reduced to my lowest common denominator.

Here's top you Becky. cheers.gif

Phil

I'll never forget the look on her Dad's face when this long haired, bearded Canadian first pulled up to his house, in Olympia Wa., with his little girl on the back of a '78 750 Triumph Bonneville.

Talk about priceless.

Here's to you Bob biggrin.gif

Well Been Married for 5-1/2 years. Then there is the rest of the story. I met my wife on the interent over 7 years ago. I lived in Florida she lived in Brazil. I can already see the she only wanted to live here cracks a coming. My little brother was one of them and didn't come to the wedding out of protest I forgave him before he died and he really thought she was the best woman I could ever find for me. We talked for 9 months on the IRC and through email phone and she came to America to meet me. We have been together ever sisnce we got married after 5 months and she speak perfect english.

We now have a 2-1/2 year Daughter with another due Dec, 6. My wife speak to our daughter in portugese and I speak to her in enlish and she is doing awsome. I being an old fashinoed guy and nerdy didnt help wit hamercian women so I got a beatiful old fashioned woman and take god I was so lucky.

+1 of Rekd She my Wife, My Best Frined, and Awesome other things I am really to shy to talk about on here.

Crazy Millman

Dated back in High School in the late 80's. Lost touch for a few years, than met up about 8 years ago... Married for 5 years. The sweetest and most beautiful woman I have ever set my eyes on. smile.gif

No kids yet, but working on them is a lot of fun.

Rob

Happy belated anniversary Rekd & Happy anniversary Guy cheers.gifcheers.gif

Met the wife while I was her boss corn detassiling (sp). I was in eighth grade, her in 7th. We became best friends throughout high school, (she even took machine shop, though I did 75% of her projects) but never dated each other. Met her parents and told her mom that day I was gonna marry her daughter someday. confused.gif Later on we went to an overnight concert and low and behold we became more than friends that night. biggrin.gif She became the boss 9-1/2 years ago.

Thanks, G Caputo! biggrin.gif

quote:

hi all

met my wife when she was 14 and i was 17

married when she was 16 and i was 19

been married 33 years this new years eve

have one daughter and two grandsons

WoW!! Can we call you Chester? biggrin.gif j/k. 33 years for being married that young is great! Congrats!

Bucket, I don't know if I should congratulate you or kick your shin! biggrin.gif I hope you both learned something from the last time and exploited it this time! Congrats!

'Rekd