Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Married? Steady? How long?

Rekd™

Thanks Scott!

Dont get a chance to post very often...Especially at work. I do at times check out the threads and learned a tremendous amount about Mastercam as well as the individual contributors. This brings me to my next statement...Thanks to all that have unknowingly helped me in the past!! Oh yeah, I REALLY need to thank Jay, on one occasion, he has called me and helped me not knowing me from adam. This actually tells me the calibur of people that are in the profession. THANKS AGAIN ALL!!

Even the most mundane person can teach you something if you are willing to stop and listen biggrin.gif

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

married in 1976 to a soul mate. she buile her own panhead in the dinning room and we biked the us for 12 years. after she passed away I married again, but was out of the biker life, and when i was 41 we had our first son. then 4 years later, another son. I've got two hd's setting in the drive way, that I hardly ever ride, because when i leave work my time is not my own, and I wouldn't have it any other way. we have 5 horses and I"ve been taking my family into the back wilderness's since i could carry them in backpacks. Snowmobiles in the winter. I keep telling them that we have to take advantage of it while it's still there.

Been married 3yrs, together for 4. Met on a blind date. Drank too many beers, "oh you wana go for a ride on my motorcycle ?" chased by 3 cops, didn't get caught. Got back to the house and she was laughing. Decided right then and there she was a keeper. Have 2 boys 2yrs and 6mos.

Jeremiah cheers.gif

• 1 month later...

Old thread...don't remember if I posted...time to vent.

- Working on my first D confused.gif

- Married 8yrs together for 10yrs smile.gif

- 2 kids 3yo and 6yo smile.gif

- She cheated on me for the last 2yrs with 2 different guys. mad.gif

- Grin and beared it for 16months, it is cheaper and easier to stay together and just to shut the f**k up about the whole thing. Just turn my head to it all. redface.gif

- Had too much I moved out mad.gif

- Living in a one bedroom apartment, paying for the house and paying her car payment. That way I know the house and the van gets paid.

- So now....saving for the legal crap, being I'll have to pay for that too. But atleast the ucler I was working on has gone away. frown.gif

But I'm not bitter cheers.gif