Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T your spare time

mayday

thought I'd start this thread while we all wait for Tim's next post biggrin.gif

I somtimes wonder what I did with my 10 hour days at work before joining the forum. I still seem to be able to output the multiple programs that are needed daily while I continually read threads thoughout the day. biggrin.gif I guess I can account some of my success of multi-tasking from learning new and better ways from the forum members here. so as I jump from MC window to IE window, I wish everyone have a good day cheers.gif

Make it 5 Troy, Fridays are always slow.

I have an idea, Does anybody have a post for a Haas VF-3? I just bought the machine and don't want to do any work, also is there someone that will come and run it for my for free, I don't want to get dirty!

There that should start something....roflmao

cheers.gif

Good luck to all you Michigan hunters.

We are awaiting next weekend for our hunt. I've been seeing a few bucks, but not as many as the DNR would think. I'm lucky enough to walk out my back door to my stand also. Much less traffic that way.

Good Luck and be safe.

cheers.gif

As for the spare time. My 2 young kids take all I've got.

Well everyone esle in our company is slow so they are all going to so frisbee golf and pizza for lunch but my guys and myself and stuck here today making parts and getting parts out the door. Our sales guys and coorindaters dont have the backbone tell any customers they might have to wait a day for their parts but they do get to go relax with everyone esle lol. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Oh well such is life I am not really complianing same old same weither west coast or east coast. Also looks like we will be here tommorrow metting those over promises oh well besides I got my new HAAS to play with so that is enough to make me smile from ear to ear.

Crazy Millman

[ 11-14-2003, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

This is one of the things I like to do in my spare time. I'm the 45 years young guy with the guitar.

LinkPhoto?GUID=6303208d-29de-47f6-63f0-cf8f5dc029ba&size=lg

We are called Shady Mountain and we play old time/ bluegrass/gospel music. I think we would fit in quite well with Jimmy and Trevor down at Barefoot. smile.gif

Phil

[ 11-14-2003, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: PhilCott ]

I like to play battlefield 1942 desert combat on the internet in my spare time that is fun stuff. Playing with my three kids takes up the majority of the time though. We are moving into winter so we will have to do a lot of inside stuff but when the snow hits we'll be sledding and swooshing down the sloops. 1052.gif382.gif