Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

G41 with G03

Rekd™

8 minutes ago, milehighxr said:

I gotta call bullxxxx here.

I just has this come up recently with a customer.....ran fine....added a comp value and bombed out....

Adjusted my post to chirp about it so I could fix the path

12 minutes ago, JParis said:

I actually thought I had been told the only machine someone had seen with that ability was a Milacron....

It was some time ago so it could be a fuzzy memory

Well when your as dumb and inexperienced as we are you need someone coming along 13 years later to set us all straight. Glad I waited to do any work until now to have him correct us all. ;):whistle:

Oh no I am sure Fanbio or some other name will be thrown around soon.

Maybe we will make in someone's Linkedin postings or Facebook posting about how mean and insensitive we are. :sick::sick:

Wow

this thread is blast from the past  13.5 years.. time flys

I've never run a Hurco.

Most of my experience is Fanuc based, Okuma or Cincinnati controls and I have never seen a machine that will  accept CDC off or on with an arc move.

That doesn't mean there aren't any though,

All of my posts are set up to yell at me if I try to post a G41 or G42 on an arc move.

In fact that feature saved me some grief this morning when I fat fingered a hot thread milling file

with an old mpmaster based 4X mill post.