Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

what are you working on ... part 2!?!?

pimij

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I'm working on putting a new part in out Pallet Pool System, a cost justification for an offline tool presetter, a plan for shutting the system down for maintenance, cleaning, coolant re-charge, sump cleaning, etc..., also cost justification for a water filtration system, and working on an Air Accumulator to minimize air volume fluctuation.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Working on putting more parts in my Pallet Pool System. Tooling up for those parts, buying stuff, you know, the usual. Funny thing the programming only took a couple of days, yet it takes a couple o fweeks to get it tooled up, everything ordered, recieved and installed. Plus I'll be making the fixtures in the horizontal this time. Training one of my operators to be "The Man" some day. biggrin.gif Got that teaching fever.... I just have the need to share with anybody that will listen.

That's about it for now, but the day is young...

Were working on cutting a 8'x 20' holes in the roof to assemble the the two 14' OKK tool changers. On two differant phone calls I was asked are you sure your door is 10'x 10',, and the roof is 14' where you want to put the machine?

Turns out we have the 14' clearance for the machine's brochure demensions,,, but they need verticle clearance for the boom to assemble it.

banghead.gif

Installing a totally new network. Went from Novel to Server 2003!! Got to work Wednsday at 7am started the migration at 2:30pm left work at 7:30am on Thursday. I now relize that all nighters get really tuff when you hit 30....lol

Then I take the rest of Thursday off to sleep, I got here this morning and I had a skip full of new PC's to integrate to the network. So I worked on computers all week!!!

With these hours I put in I feel like I should change my name to crazy2! LMAO

I finally feel like Ron.

Pauly teh need'n sleep real bad

Pretty slow here this week.

1. Working on what ever the hot job of the hour was.

2. Trying to work my way through our design department's chook request list.

3. biggrin.gif Created a proof-of-concept chook for custom right-click menus in Mastercam.

download for the chook if you're interested [38k]

4. Going on vacation (first one in several years) for a week in 30 minutes. cheers.gif

Bryan smile.gif

[*]Trying to make a decent sets of posts for Pro/E wildfire/NC

[*]Waveguide parts

[*]IR camera housings

[*]Atomic Clock

[*]Weird Science stuff

[*]finalizing design for store display signs for a way cool new technonology and researching vendors for vacu-forming signage

[*]Trying to figure out how to get wife and kids to North Carolina mountains for a few days to visit buddy

[*]waiting for baseball season to start