Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t

randy

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I'm tellin' you, the only way to get throgh to these people (Terrorists and their ilk) is through horrifying acts of calculated destruction.

It's all they understand and I really don't care what the International Community thinks about what we're going to do.

quote:

I'm tellin' you, the only way to get throgh to these people (Terrorists and their ilk) is through horrifying acts of calculated destruction.

It's all they understand and I really don't care what the International Community thinks about what we're going to do.

+1 to that!

We need to round up about ten of their leaders, put a couple drain holes in their heads and strap them up where saddom's statue uesd to be and let the media have a heyday.

As James said that is all they understand and it's about time we put an end to this crap!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Sounds great to me!

I think part of the reason we're seeing stepped up activity is for the same reasons when a ship starts sinking the rats all come to the surface. Their oxygen is getting cut off down below. We're taking away their funding one source at a time, we're taking their hideouts and freeing the countries they've enslaved one at a time. I think things will get worse before they get better. No matter what, we have to stay the course. It's an oozing wound that needs to be excised, it will hurt at first but in the long run we'll be much better off.

JM2C

When they gave the deadline, I was kind of wondering if they were bluffing, like when they said they'd kill the Japanese hostages if the Japanese troops didn't pull out of Iraq. Eventually, they let them go. Now that I think about it, they were two different groups who held the hostages.

Their rationale is that "he deserved it because he worked on Apache helicoptors and Apaches have killed many Muslims." rolleyes.gif I think the people responsible for this should be anally impaled in a public forum. (I think I was at steakandcheese.com when I saw that video. Caution: adult material)

It is very sad that this happened. We can only hope that it was a quick death. God bless him and his loved ones.

Thad

We need to do something terribly impressive.

I truly hate to go there but can you say

Tactical Nuke.

They only seem to understand brutality. Honestly how do you negotiate with someone who wants to kill you. There just does not seem to be any middle ground from which to begin a discussion.

Just my 2 cents

Rekd

quote:

IMNSHO, this is without question a lie.

I assume you are speaking of the US media that is not providing the general public with a complete picture of what we are up against?

I mean aren't lies of omission still lies?