Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

V9 Verify

Sandybar

I do not have a problem with V9 Verifier and has save my butt on several occaisions. Ive done multi views progams with no problems.

The question I have is, why will verify, and only on occasion, process only part of the verify and then stop?

Example is after succesfully doing a rough surface pocket then save as an stl to do the next operation of finish surface scallop tool path it will only process only about 15% of the tool path and then go on to do nothing. meanwhile the verifier says it is still processing information and does not process the cutting motion.

What am I doing wrong here?

I've been following the X verify post and do not want to create any flamings here.

Just point me in the reight direction and I will be on my way.

Thanks

Sandybar,

Have you looked in the Verify/Configuration to see if the "Stop on Collision" switch is checked on? This may be what's going on. When you experience this Verify stoppage, is there a message in the Prompt area of the screen? If there is, often that message will give you a clue as to what it's really trying to do. If the "Stop on Collision" switch is on, it's just waiting for the user to press "Play" again before it will continue with the Verify. HTH cheers.gif