Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Help With New FTP SERVER

cadcam

quote:

No way in hell was I thinking it was anything more than us helping Jay. I fully understood that is was to help Jay and only Jay. I know that In-House and CNC software and independent of each other with respect to this board and this board is the sole responbility of In-House who btw is freaking awesome for having this board and if you guys are pissed becuase he is making some much needed money then tell me where to sign up for a monthly or yearly charge and the check is in the mail. I like said before owe where I am and at with Mastercam pretty much to this board and Jays FTP though it may not be the main part of the board is still a big enough part that I had no problem sending him what I did as a dontation

+1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emastercam Rocks! Inhouse had a great idea and has managed it very well through the years. They have also done a great job keeping it an open user forum and not some sales/marketing/ "aint MC the stuff" type place like other cad/cam forums. There have been many "MC sucks" statements here posted by users that have been left up instead of taken down. Thats what makes it a user forum. Jay is a user that provides us with a place to xfer files back and forth and we that use the server are just helping ourselves out by getting ourselves a new server. Jay is just in charge of buying/installing/maintaining it.

I think that Inhouse / CNC Software / Jay have all been awesome with this site, as well as all the users who devote so much time to helping others.

Drinks for everyone, on the house! (Inhouse that is:))

Jay, I sent you an email requesting a mailing address, so I can send you a money order. count me in for $10.00 - this site does rock, i got throwed into programming at a early age and I have learned alot of great things off this site about machining and mastercam. I thank everyone who posts and helps take care of this site - YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers.gif

Well some the commetns are sounding like the Forum's is Jays by some people and Chris and Dave want people to nkow that it is not Jay's Forum it is In-House's and our forum. If you do not know it is not Jays froum then I will set the record Straight

It is not Jay's forum. The forum is the sole responsbility of In House Solutions who are some of 0the best people as far as I am concered for having this forum!!!!!!!!!!

It also needs to be understand that they do not (In-House) in any way support or want users to think you need to have to give money to use this forum in an shape form or fashion. Jay felt like he needed some help and he asked for it. There is a difference of opinion on how or what that should be but he has my support which is was an undisclosed amount.

I hope that clears some thing up and you guys and gals word your comments to helping support the FTP and not the forum becuase In-House handles the forum and Jay handles the FTP.

So in summation-

The forum is run, maintained, & monitored by the hard-working folks at In-House Solutions. Jay just happens to be a nice guy that shares his FTP location for fellows to swap files around.

We think everyone involved in all aspects of this forum are just swell. smile.gifsmile.gif

quote:

Please, we can get along here.

Rodney King

biggrin.gif

[ 02-25-2005, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: cmr ]

LOLOL I am glad someone gets me sense of Humor Finally.

I will say this I thank Each and every person at In-House for this Forum and if there is every anything I can do for you guys as well I am more than gald to the least I or anyone could do for your hard efforts to provide us with this forum.

Jay you get that Porshe yet? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

quote:

I will say this I thank Each and every person at In-House for this Forum and if there is every anything I can do for you guys as well I am more than gald to the least I or anyone could do for your hard efforts to provide us with this forum.

Hey Dave, do you have any unpaid balances due you? I'm thinking the Crazy^Millman would also make a good personal debt collector. biggrin.gif

quote:

My guess is that shortly after version X comes out the server will be busy on a regular basis.

Either that or Jay will try to convince us that if we buy into the server maintenance agreement, when he gets the new server.....

Thad biggrin.gif

[ 02-26-2005, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Thad ]

I just sent you $4US Jay. I figured you do a 200% job smile.gif . In New Zealand dollars, thats about $65739.00 (just kidding smile.gif

Thanks for your help so far, both with the server, and on this board.

Now, how do I go about getting one of those X shirts? I'm pretyt much the sole New Zealand tech support rep smile.gif . Its a long time since I've seen some new swag smile.gif