Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam X release information

Salesguy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul,

quote:

07/11
/05 - 40 year aniversarry of the slurpie!

Now I know where the 7-11 stores got their name. biggrin.gif

quote:

I want to know where 'X2' is now.

Now you've got to be kiddin', right? rolleyes.gifwink.gif "Give 'em a taste of something good and they want more." Sheesh biggrin.gifwink.gif

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?J/K

I just watched the video and like what I'm seeing! I can also see why it took CNC so long to release. That's a major overhaul. Pro-e is still trying to get all their features up to snuff and they've been at it since ver 20 or 2000 or something. Anyway, good job guys!!

Are we there yet?

Th trimming is awesome. You really dont even need the single or trim 2 buttons. Click on the divide button and just start clicking on the enities you do not want. One click to get rid of stuff unlike the old way of having multiple clicks to click on what you want to keep.

You guys will love everything X has to offer. I have been making parts with it for a while now doing some heavy testing with minimal complaints...... rolleyes.gif

Good news, indeed. I love V9 and X will be like a Christmas present in July [or early August]

Thanks for the response CNC Software!! cheers.gif

Video? What video? I'll look into it.

Todd,

I will be sending you an e-mail in a few days when I'm not so dang busy. Reason being is I need the maintenance quotes. I have the one you guys sent me but we will be purchasing a Wire EDM machine in a few months so I'll need the pricing on that as well. Thanks as always for the outstanding support you've provided me over the last 3 years! I'll also inquire about a demo CD so I can get my feet wet with the Wire program. NO RUSH! I realize you'll be very busy over the next few weeks so take care of the X stuff first.

quote:

You were sleeping in class as I showed it to everyone else. It's been there since V7.

It certainly doesn't work like that!!

Anything else Peter??? biggrin.gif

Now besides trying to make me look like Sh!t in front of all my friends here, biggrin.gif I need help on a file...Are you busy??

quote:

Th trimming is awesome. You really dont even need the single or trim 2 buttons. Click on the divide button and just start clicking on the enities you do not want. One click to get rid of stuff unlike the old way of having multiple clicks to click on what you want to keep.

Yes,this is what i mean,very simular to AutoCad.

just what i like