Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mazak Post

Soto

quote:

As I think was said before Contact Inhouse Solutions.

No, That was someone else.

This chump says he has no reseller support.

Why I have no idea. Usually though In-House requests you go thru your reseller.

Perhaps he should contact CNC Software directly with his SIM # and perhaps they can hook him up, if he's legit.

I switched to 8 in 98? Would any one still have 7? Sometimes I can get older stuff from some of the down graded older boxs but we are talking an old NT box P2 233 64 megs of ram. That won't even run a decent database anymore. The PC we use to check in the UPS is faster then that. If I remember right Camaix was the Mazak bomb back then. I think their mazak support dropped with 9.

quote:

Hey, I need a MaZAK POST.

using mastercam 7.2

If ur "using" cough "hacking" Ver 7 u would know there is no Mazak Post available on the disk. So to come in here and look like a complete A$$h0ule is actually quite funny. biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, why don't you reply to all these offers of help ur getting curse.gif

Must be a member of the "Moronahoes" tribe.

I bet there is more crack in that shop of yours than on the streets of South Central LA. tongue.gif

First post

quote:

Using mastercam 7.2 without any post support from reseller.

at this time we need post for a mazak H630 with a Mazatrol 32 control.

2 days later...

Second Post

quote:

Hey, I need a MaZAK POST.

using mastercam 7.2

My third post prediction..

2days after 2nd post

quote:

Since none of you were any help I'm going to kill myself if you don't give me a post.

2days later

quote:

Headline: Marysville, Wa local idiot, Paul Soto, found unconcious. Attempted suicide by dropping 10 year old computer on self..More on page 2D

flame.gif

quote:

I switched to 8 in 98? Would any one still have 7?

I was trained on V7.2 in May of 2002. That was my first time using MC. I didn't realize it was that old. Then I started using V8. When I needed something done quick, I'd jump back to V7.2 biggrin.gif Kinda funny.

Thad

Hi Paul,

This is just a quick note from Cimtech Inc. We are still waiting for you to send us some information so we can finish your post. I believe that you spoke with Steve Kidd the owner of Cimtech and he requested that you send us a sample G-code file so we can finish configuring your post, which we are happy to do.

On a side note for everybody out there Paul is a legal owner of V 7.2 and we have several other customers who are still using versions that are older than that.... (V5 and v6). Just goes to show that even the older versions still work and work well. I happen to really like X now that I am used to it, but I am also a firm believer in using whatever is most comfortable to you.

I hope everybody didn't rough you up too bad in here Paul. If you need more tech support we are always available to help you. Your Mastercam reseller should be the first person you contact when you need help, not the last.

Best regards,

Colin Gilchrist

Cimtech Inc.

www.multiaxis.com

253-922-8770

Well Colin,

Guess you just stuck a fork in everybody's little bashing.

Well Paul,

Welcome to the party!!! Don't take it personal. I have seen lots of people come in here and get roasted a lot worse than this.

Pay no attention to the clown's behind the computers. They are very helpful. You just opened the door on yourself.

I know of a small shop that is still using V5. The owner says it does every thing he needs, so why change.

Although I told him if he ever was able to use the operations manger, v5 would be gone for ever.

How would you guys like to go back to the good ole days?