Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Bullines to leave In-House Solutions

Webby

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh No Chris! We will miss you a lot.

Perhaps you can retain consulting privileges if only to perform an occasional banning.

biggrin.gif

Or when you train your protégée, we can convince some of our most nefarious trolls to return and put him / her through the ringer!

Can anyone here name the first person to be banned from this forum? I’m sure Jack will cough up a prize for the right answer. Yeh right – I’m still waiting for my Billy Jack correct answer prize.

Anyway – Chris – life is about moving on and upward and I wish you the best.

~Kathy

quote:

Can anyone here name the first person to be banned from this forum? I’m sure Jack will cough up a prize for the right answer. Yeh right – I’m still waiting for my Billy Jack correct answer prize.

headscratch.gif

quote:

The really bad threads used to get deleted. Now we move them to a Deleted Threads archive, which isn't for public viewing.

Banned List:

kuei

sausage

SNIPER (kuei)

lilgit

k2_snowboarder2000

Alias (Fatty McButterPants, Angus McDongle, etc. etc.)

Multax

spas

Fire Dragon

billobadshah

Nezperce

MikeSP (crack sales)

Mr.GoodBar (Nezperce)

cnc4000 (zealot)

Cracker John M.D. (kuei)

web page

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone!

I'll be joining a team that'll be solving enterprise problems and spinning some sexy .NET, SQL and ASP code - nothing Mastercam or CAD/CAM-related in the slightest.

This forum has been a part of my life for the past 5 years, so it'll be strange to not visit it zillions of times a day anymore. A lot of fond memories here - discussing the fine art of video card selection for Mastercam workstations and gaming computers, making fun of Jay Kramer's spelling, harassing a Russian priate who harassed the forum, being crowned Mr. Canada (thanks, Pauly), online gaming (gotta get that ///Aphextwin guy in my crosshairs again), lots 'n' lots of scripts, coaxing code samples out of Pete @ CNC, spreading Firefox, and handing out the big bad padlocks when things got crazy.

I wish everybody the best of luck in everything, and I'll try to stop in every once an a while to see what's shaking.

Stay in touch, folks.

Peace cheers.gif

bullines.jpg

Chris (that "Bullines" guy) Bellini

http://www.chrisbellini.com