Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

3D MACHINING TRAINING SOFTWARE

1966cont

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

The guy in question is not in today. My co worker and I actually just saw this post here about an hour ago. I agree that his comments were not called for, and i cannot honestly say if he would feel sorry for saying them or not, but I felt it was better to try and clear the air than keep blowing more smoke into the fire. You of course have the option to decline my sincere apology, i can live with that. but generally speaking, some of you guys shouldnt take this stuff so seriously. if he was wrong, so be it, dont help him. Your negative comments were just as wrong as his.

Ok guys, lets consider this horse officially dead. We can all move on and have a nice weekend! On a side note, does anyone need a job in San Antonio? A company I have done worked for in the past, has amde me a nice offer, but i am currently happy where I am working now. Anyone that might be interested, just let me know. Thanks again for all of the help. Have a good one!

Actually, when i first read the post yesterday, it was only a couple of thread long, and i actually laughed at the guy! The gay comment was out of nowhere, so it made me laugh at his stupidity. it wasnt onlt until the gentleman above linked to our website that we realized that he was to blame. haha..we had a good momentary laugh about the whole thing smile.gif

All good here, but in life we all have way in which we can apporach a situation. I am man enough and person enough to apolgize for my remarks to bad this person is not. Air cleared and he got the point he quite using caps didn't he.

Tell him he is welcome and we hope to see him around, but if he is an xxxx I will gladly show him the error of his ways.

biggrin.gif I see why you're apologizing simply not for him, but on behalf of the company, but it this is the way he will act your boss has some serious thinking to do about him. If one of us was looking to outsource, or want to go to another company for help. And I read that post. I would definetly not choose it, and possible tell others not to use it. What it does is show that your company can hire people like that, and what's stopping them from hiring more.

My 2 cents.

I'm outa this now.

hey Exodus,

For ther record, you are only sixteen, and although your comments are colorful, I still think you have a lot to learn. If you would have taken the time to read all of his posts, you would have seen that he did indeed stop using caps after he was told about it. his comments do not reflect our company, and the only thing I think it shows is that he is human and people all have their learning periods. Look at the number of posts he had, and take it for what it was, a mistake. Let It Go.