Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

A ? about maintance

Thee Dragracer1951

I bought X and got on maintance. I downloaded X2 from the MC site and all is well. I read here how folks are receiving the hard copies with all the documentation. So I gave my reseller a call and he tells me that no, they don't send out the hard copies. He would however send me a copy of the disc for a nominal fee.

I was under the impression that when I paid my maintance, I would receive the complete X2 set with all the documentation adn the most important new mouse pad.

What's up with that?

We got 5 boxes here, All with mouse pads, Install Guide, Transition Guide, Getting Started Guide and 2 Disc set. We are on maint, 2 seats Design, 3 Seats Mill Level 3. In the past before maint. If we paid for an Upgrade and the next version came out within 6mo. of our upgrade we were automatically upgraded to that new version.

I'd talk to you reseller again.

Let us know how it works out.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

My reseller send stuff out too AFAIK. I don't get them but I've requested to not recieve that stuff. No need for me. I'm a Beta Tester so I get everything before everyone else anyway biggrin.giftongue.gif