Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

looking for 3D programmers

cmfugen

Not the only place she is looking:

CHANDRA from CANADA - Tue Oct 16 13:20:08 2007

hi guys

if any body is interested in the positions of cnc mastercam-9, 10 programers with good experience and setters are urgently required for a machine shop in mississauga which is of world class with iso 9000.

pay handsome salary

mail ur resumes to [email protected] immediately.

chandra

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-...G=Google+Search

Not baggin on her, i googled her email addy just to see what came up, thats the link she has posted on other forums.

I am guessing its a human resources person, or a personelle person that is head hunting or has no idea how to find talented people, I would guess she is seriously looking for someone, but isnt trying to disclose place of employment, sort of like Monster and Career builder, until you agree to interview they dont give up much information. Curiousity could kill the cat, someone could shoot her an email.

quote:

I would guess she is seriously looking for someone, but isnt trying to disclose place of employment, sort of like Monster and Career builder, until you agree to interview they dont give up much information.

I gotcha, I get those headhunter e-mails sometimes. It also gives info on how to get off their e-mail list but they keep sending them anyway.

Gary, would you send your resume if it were

in your vicinity? I doubt it

We are just joking on how somebody wants your personal

information, name, address, phone #, ect.

for absolutely nothing.

Come to this address,1 hour away from your home,

for an interview while my colleagues ROB you blind.

(oldest trick in the book.)i know punks

who have done that type of scam when I was a

teen!!

Now i know thats 'harsh'...'reality'.

but some ppl are stupid enough to follow thru.

Do you get prospects for your company by looking

for people this way. I have never seen an

employer take this route without at least a

job description.

BTW you don't need a web site if you have a

company but you do need a company to give some

one a job when you offer one.

i thought it might be a headhunter too,but even

they offer some details of anything.

Rick

Your right I wouldn't give any info I would just email for more info and see where that goes. I no stupid. I know my boss is when it comes to placing an ad and would type something up like that also. Thats why I try to give the benefit of the doubt on these.I see what you guys are saying. Fry her a$$! biggrin.gif

i got a response from "cmfugen" and i was told and i quote "thanks for reply, its a machine shop with 5 cnc machines of haas make, i can provide the salary up to $30/hr, we used to make parts for mold and other industry but not aircraft. The position will be Programmer and we want him to be a leader of the floor,hours will be morning 7-3 and we dont provide any other incentives but regarding health benefit we can think of it like consolidated benefits if we find the candidate good."

i want to know how anybody is to program for 5 machines and still find time to run a shop or be a "leader" and all that for maybe $30/hr and 40 hrs/week?