Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Hi Guy's. I'm Back!

Mike Mattera - TFM

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Developing new Mastercam video training...

I'm sure Jon Banquer will be thrilled. biggrin.giftongue.gif

Please do us ALL a favor and cover drilling. You know, the REALLY hard stuff that 13 year olds can do but not full on CAD/CAM experts with 15+ years of experience have trouble with. That stuff.

big_grin.gif

Welcome back Mike. I didn't know you had left.. LOL

I'm Mike, from New Zealand. I was sitting down the end of the table from you in the Multiaxis class at the Resellers Conference.

I sure miss the coffee and muffins at the Hartford... LOL

I dont think so. I did spend some time talking to Ed at the "game night". To bad we didn't get a chance to chat. I was hanging with Chris Kozell. I would have thought he'd point you out.

So, I'm sure we drank at the same bar and attended some of the same break-out sessions. Maybe we'll meet face to face next time.

I did do a presentation at the main meeting. Did you see the MastercamU presentation with Gene Welti and Mike Freimann? I did a 10 minute talk about the new content on MastercamU.com web site.

Mike Mattera

John Paris, you didn't miss me. I was sitting in front of you, to your right, in the Advanced Lathe Clase (I think it was) at CNC Software. I was sitting next to Will Slota smile.gif

Tyler Robertson, I was supposed to catch up with one of the guys from Inhouse, as one of you had a shirt for me smile.gif

And Will Slota... Well, Will Slota was Will Slota. smile.gif

I really enjoyed my first trip to the US, and my first time to CNC Software. I have to get back there!

Hehe, yeah, well Will was a great host. He drove us to New York City for the day. Us little Kiwis got to see the big apple thanks to him smile.gif

Though he had trouble understanding our accents LOL

And Will, has Dan followed through with that item yet? smile.gif