Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Espree To Mastercam

Travis2282

Looks like someone has a new girlfriend.

And yes that is some way funny $hit.

quote:

I'm not offended as he calls me

Dont flatter yourself, he wasnt talking about you.

Esprit is good but not like the candy-coating hes putting on it.

He really knows a little(very little) about alot. Thats it.

PEACE biggrin.gif

quote:

Liked we talked about Dave, its great but as does

MC there are issues.

Hi Steve,

I am sure. I've been around enough software to know there are ALWAYS issues. It comes down to priorities and trade offs.

I am pretty sure we won't be using MC for lathe. Not sure what package yet but Esprit is one we are looking at. We will still be using MC for milling, for now.

DP Technology takes what Jon Banquer has to say very seriously. One of the owners of DP Technology shares many of Jon Banquer's views and the two have remained friends since Jon Banquer worked for Precision Resource in Connecticut as head of CADCAM systems.

Right now DP Technology is looking to further increase graphics performance by adding a component that Jon Banquer suggested Mastercam add.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Looks like JB has 2 new gf's... rolleyes.gif

Or more likely 2 new aliases at eMC.

quote:

I am pretty sure we won't be using MC for lathe.

I'm in that boat now. frown.gif

Why can't MC just do what they said they were going to do 10 years ago? frown.gif

quote:

Esprit is good but not like the candy-coating hes putting on it.

He really knows a little(very little) about alot. Thats it.

I expected you guys will add own comment to him blogs perhaps JB simple can not see your thought flame.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

No, it's not that we don't have comments, he(rightfully yet hypocritically) censors people that do not agree with him on his fog blog.

In addition to that, the last time I took a look at his fog blog was a couple years ago when he slandered some people in the industry which he later took down. Have not been back since. He's a coward that hides behind his keyboard and inumerable aliases. No more, no less.

Didn't someone post a link to an article

on Espirt a couple on months ago saying

that Espirt was in dire financial straits

and not long for this world.

The article was about Gibbs and the company

that bought Gibbs out.

That would suck to buy a new CAM system

and have them BK a week later

quote:

Didn't someone post a link to an article

on Espirt a couple on months ago saying

that Espirt was in dire financial straits

and not long for this world.

The article was about Gibbs and the company

that bought Gibbs out.

That would suck to buy a new CAM system

and have them BK a week later

I don't know if that is true or not. What I do know is that Mori would NEVER get in bed with a company in trouble, NEVER in a million years would they pass that risk to there customer base.

My bet is Esprit is not going anywhere.

As far as JB, I don't know him and I don't know the history of why so many of you guys have issues with him. (I am starting to learn though).

IMO, I think he does make some valid points, but I can see where he does so without respect for others. And if he sensors his forum/blog, they yes he is a hypocrit because he states that he does no such thing.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

What I do know is that Mori would NEVER
KNOWINGLY
get in bed with a company in trouble...

There, that looks better. I'm sure there were a LOT of savy investers that got stung by Bernie Madoff too. I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'.

For the record I have Esprit 2010 SP2 licensed to myslef and the other AE within my company.

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I do know is that Mori would NEVER KNOWINGLY get in bed with a company in trouble...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mori's far too big of a company - I am sure they did there due diligence and I bet part of that was a review of DP's financials.