Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T playoff picture

Toolfab

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Bucs can walk into Philly and beat the Eagles. ( rolleyes.gif ) That to me would be a hard sell. I've watched the Buc's for alot of years and IMHO I think they'll choke. Nothing against Gruden, the guy is a niga, but after 1 year,,,,,,,I don't know. Belive me I don't want the Eagles to win, they got two FORMER marque players (Levens & Freeman)of the Pack's and I don't want them to got another ring before the QB that made them famous does. eek.gif

BTW Heavy Metal, do you really belive that Parcells can turn the Cow"old"boys around in the 4 month offseason with the personell that they have. Can Emitt really keep performing this way, and is there QB anything special? Livin in Packer country I don't get to hear alot of Cowboys news. Just wondering. cheers.gif

[ 01-13-2003, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Toolfab ]

Yes if the Raiders beat the Titans and go to the BIG GAME, they'll have the advantage over the Eagles or Bucs. The Raiders have a long winning streak in San Diego. Been a Chargers fan since Dan Fouts was QB and I can't remember the last time the "Bolts" beat the Raiders in San Diego. Personally I'd like to see a Titans - Eagles game but don't think it's going to happen. cheers.gif

quote:

Looks like the Raiders are getting Home Field Advantage

Do we really want Al "The Lounge Lizard" Davis to get another ring! I did read and article in SI about this women that Al pretty much has runnin things over there. Any insight if she is as much of a snake as he is.

BTW...that has nothing to do w/ the Raiders just there Owner!

[ 01-13-2003, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Toolfab ]

quote:

I don't think the Bucs can walk into Philly and beat the Jets

Jets? confused.gif

biggrin.gif

On another note I'm praying for the Titans to win. I just don't want 40,000+ Raider Fan(s) coming through L.A. on their way to San Diego only to come back through and loot and destroy and stab and shoot and maim and ... because they won or lost.

What the heck happened to the Eagles? Did they play the famous "PREVENT" defense the hole game? Well here we are, Superbowl week, Oakland Raiders against Tampa Bay Bucaneers, who will come out on top? I feel the Raiders have the better team, Rich Gannon is on fire and will be pretty hard to contain. mad.gif Al Davis will finally get another ring mad.gif

Wow what a game!

cheers.gif

"A genie offered the man one wish, but said to think it over wisely. For whatever you wish for, your mother-in-law will receive times two. The man pondered his wish for a moment and then finally told the genie: Alright, I wish for one million dollars, but I want you to beat me half to death when you give it to me!" eek.gif

So, it's...

Warren (I love to get my fat face on TV whenever possible)Sapp's Buccaneers

vs.

The Oakland (Next year we will all be in a nursing home) Raiders

Go Raiders! I guess

As a Packer fan I have to pick against the Bucs.

But ya gotta give Gruden a lot of credit. He's gotta love this match up.

Scotty.

Well it is the weekend that all of us junkies wait for. I wanted to get this back to the top and see what the thoughts for the super bowl are. I'm picking the Raiders, dont know why but thats who I think.

Anyway have a good weekend all, and may all of you get rich in those illegal office super bowl pools... biggrin.gif

cheers.gif