Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T For your info/Cadcam

cadcam

I have removed my self from this other board CNC MASTERS UNLEASHED due to the board is run by person that has no trouble stating he use's pirated software's.

So for you that saw me there and my post saying I am gone.

I am not going to help this person in any way.

He is a known MC pirate.

And has no trouble giving it away.

sorry just thought I would state for you folks that do know me.

[ 02-09-2003, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: cadcam ]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webmaster you are right I had posted a response to what I thought was just Kuei and found out a respnse from a diffrent name being the Mod.

I asked are you the same and he replyed yes.

So finding this out I told I am done there and to remove me if he wants that is fine with me.

And also said I am sure you know why.

Buy the time I got home from teaching I was removed or should I say it says my IP was banned.

that is fine with me.

Thanks all. this is still the best board out there.We have good people here from all over the world cheers.gif

Elad - You're right. There's no perfect way to prevent people from accessing the site. We can however ban email addresses, partial emails, static IPs, and in a serious case, the entire IP block of your service provider. These of course are deterents only. We do require a valid email here. Most ISPs have Acceptable Use and Abuse policies. In the case of a user soliciting pirated software or any other serious infraction, the ISP can be notified to have the account of the problem user frozen or terminated.

[ 02-07-2003, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Webmaster ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I have only gone in there once of twice. Jon Banquer (of NG fame) is in there. He's an imbecile and that's enough to keep me away. Once he and his ex-wife, or wife or whatever he/she is battled it out in the NG airing each other's dirty laundry and proclivities. Anyway, like I said before, I just registered my name just in case some numskull who doesn't like me (and I'm sure there are at least a few) and decides he wants to impersonate me on the interenet and tarnish my solid reputation.

I weigh in at about a buck 40! biggrin.gif

I must Confess...

I Registered over there as Jack Mitchell

Then promply Put his Name/Handle in

The Forsale section at $100,000 U.S.

I was hoping we could have some fun with it..

They "un registered me" before the fun could start.

[ 02-07-2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Tony ]

Can any one get in.

I recevieved a email saying that he responded to what I said and I like to see if he bashed me.

I tried getting in from another source but you have to be Reged to see the post.

It was under a post for Edgecamv7.

thanks to any one that can email me the reply.

Jay

Here is the reply to your statement which had been removed:

"Although I do believe mastercam has a very good 3d product (and not afraid to tell people this) I also inform people of the pathetic tech support from mastercam and the vile way they treat their customers.

It seems you can not call up tech support without being shaken down for money anymore. And when opinions of this are posted on the "emastercam" website they are immediately deleted.

It is like getting your local congressman to do anything without first paying to his campaign fund.

For this reason I am overjoyed to see a company like edgecam with expert tech support with professional customer courtesy and not to mention a great 3d product that i feel blows mcam away for my needs."

I do not believe it is the intention of the forum master to allow people to air their dirty laundry on his site. So far what I have seen is him endorsing mastercam as a good product. Perhaps if you were adult enough you would take up your problems directly with him via email instead of trying to create a circus act for all to see or by merely banning him. Granted emastercam relishes the idea of it's "help forum" airing dirty laundry and its users acting like children but others may not.

Personally I view this site from time to time and cannot believe that mastercam actually endorses or allows it's name to be associated with some of the comments I have seen in this forum.

Just something to think about.

Friends,

No doubt you have read the comment from Sniper or Kuei if you have made it this far into this thread; I could not help but notice that he is both articulate and rather to the point. I sort of admire his professionalism or rather his lack thereof. frown.gif

If you want to do a search on Edgecam in this forum, then please do, for I am a registered, full blown, actually paid for this crap, and stupid enough to pay for the 2 years of nonexistent upgrades former user! Note: No piracy, the real deal!

(Please run the search engine, this will spell it out most effectively).

Jason, you have done well in this exercise of futility, please keep up the excellent work. cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

[ 02-08-2003, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Jack Mitchell ]

quote:

No doubt you have read the comment from Sniper or Kuei

Kuei and SNIPER are likely one in the same. Sniper is a one-time poster with idiotic personal info entered and appears to be from the same ISP that Kuei was. Either way, unless there's a perfectly good explanation...

ban2.jpg

or, to get to the point...

ban7.jpg

Hey Jack!

When i see your posts,i become bad!

*****this line was deleted by me*****

I really hope I understand you well.

As you know, i'm Israeli,and most of the time i understand most of the posts here.(from time to time i use a dictionary,and i'm sure sometimes my spelling is not perfect).

Your english most of the time is hard to understand for me,as far as i noticed,you use a lot of slang and i'm trying really hard to understand your provocative posts.

Now correct me if i'm wrong :

I see you are attacking all the time.what's going on my friend??

*****(this line was deleted by me)*****

What i haven't seen are effective posts that will help others in MC issues.

If i understood you wrong, i do apologize,and i'll be happy if someone will explain to me in simple english what are you doing in this forum!!!!!

p.s- I'm red-headed biggrin.gif we become aggressive very fast but we also calm down very fast biggrin.gif

(I wonder if you are red-headed too)

[ 02-09-2003, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: elad ]